Rest of 2024 UFC

CookieGoodies

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What’s your predictions for the remainder of the year? We know the main event of UFC 306 for now at least. The outcome of UFC 302 will make UFC 308 and 310 go in two different ways
My bold picks

UFC 304: Aspinall/TBD and Edwards/Rakhmonov
UFC 305: Pereira/Procházka
UFC 306: co main: Pennington/Harrison
UFC 307: Topuria/Volkanovski
UFC 308: (1) Makhachev/Tsarukyan (2) Pereira or Procházka/Ankalaev
UFC 309: Jones/Miocic - Du Plessis/Adesanya
UFC 310: (1) Pereira or Procházka/Ankalaev - Pantoja/TBD - Grasso/Shevchenko

You think 305 will be Pereira vs Prochazka? It’s definitely possible but I would’ve thought DDP vs Izzy is way more likely

You think 305 will be Pereira vs Prochazka? It’s definitely possible but I would’ve thought DDP vs Izzy is way more likely
I cannot lie I originally put that as the main event but i just see them dragging their feet on that one sadly

304 = Tom/Blaydes & Leon/Belal
305 = Alex/Jiri 2 & Izzy/DDP
306 = Omalley/Merab & Grasso/Shevy 3
307 = Islam/Arman 2 & Charles/Gamrot
308 = Ilia/Max & Zhang/Suarez
309 = Jones/Stipe, Pennington/Kayla, Pantoja/???

310(JAN 2025) = Conor/Chandler winner vs Poirier

UFC 303:
-McGregor vs Chandler
-Pennington vs Harrison

UFC 304:
-Edwards vs Belal 2
-Aspinall vs Blaydes 2

UFC 305:
-Duplessis vs Adesanya
-Rakhmonov vs Della Maddalena

UFC 306:
-Topuria vs Holloway
-O’Malley vs Merab
-Grasso vs Shevchenko 3

UFC 307:
-Pereira vs Ankalev
-Makhachev vs Tsarukyan
-Pantoja vs Mokaev

UFC 308:
-Jones vs Stipe
-Edwards vs Garry
-Zhang vs Suarez

UFC 309:
-Adesanya vs Khamzat
-Harrison vs Nunes

If all goes according to plan, 2024 could be the best year ever for the UFC.

“UFC 308: (1) Makhachev/Tsarukyan (2) Pereira or Procházka/Ankalaev”

I wish this happens

UFC 303:
-McGregor vs Chandler
-Pennington vs Harrison

UFC 304:
-Edwards vs Belal 2
-Aspinall vs Blaydes 2

UFC 305:
-Duplessis vs Adesanya
-Rakhmonov vs Della Maddalena

UFC 306:
-Topuria vs Holloway
-O’Malley vs Merab
-Grasso vs Shevchenko 3

UFC 307:
-Pereira vs Ankalev
-Makhachev vs Tsarukyan
-Pantoja vs Mokaev

UFC 308:
-Jones vs Stipe
-Edwards vs Garry
-Zhang vs Suarez

UFC 309:
-Adesanya vs Khamzat
-Harrison vs Nunes

If all goes according to plan, 2024 could be the best year ever for the UFC.
UFC aren’t gonna do title fights under Conor, not enough people seem to get this.
FYI you’ve missed a PPV, 306 is Sphere and 308 is Abu Dhabi so 307 will be something else in between making 309 MSG and 310 Vegas in December

UFC aren’t gonna do title fights under Conor, not enough people seem to get this.
FYI you’ve missed a PPV, 306 is Sphere and 308 is Abu Dhabi so 307 will be something else in between making 309 MSG and 310 Vegas in December

Honestly, I could see UFC headlining Conor and booking Wmma title fight as co-main.

Could be for the 165 belt too.

I FYI you’ve missed a PPV, 306 is Sphere and 308 is Abu Dhabi so 307 will be something else in between making 309 MSG and 310 Vegas in December
I totally disagree—McGregor would definitely draw a lot of eyes to the co-main title fight. Are you sure I missed a PPV? We’ve already had 5 this year, and UFC 309 would be the 13th PPV. UFC 306 September, UFC 307 October, UFC 308 November and UFC 309 in December. Not sure about the order, but usually, Abu Dhabi events are in October and MSG in November.

I totally disagree—McGregor would definitely draw a lot of eyes to the co-main title fight. Are you sure I missed a PPV? We’ve already had 5 this year, and UFC 309 would be the 13th PPV. UFC 306 September, UFC 307 October, UFC 308 November and UFC 309 in December. Not sure about the order, but usually, Abu Dhabi events are in October and MSG in November.
They don’t want to put title fights under Conor cause they feel it devalues. Started ever since 246. And yes they announced 308 for Abu Dhabi see the link https://www.ufc.com/news/action-pac...nfirmed-october-26?language_content_entity=en

Back