Report: UFC willing to replace Dustin Poirier and make Gaethje vs McGregor on January 23

It's just like bashing me for post count. I wear it as a badge of honor, lol.

Aye man, you won't find me knocking you, your an OG and a cool poster from what I've seen, you probably have more Likes than the people who make fun of you haha, the Jealous fucks.

Just a simple disagreement, but you're good bro haha, LOL at the people who wish they had your Likes so they attack your Posts instead.
<Fedor23>

them to fight on January 23 which the Irishman accepted. Poirier, meanwhile, told the UFC to stop playing games and send him the contract.

Now, as the fight is still not official, the UFC is reportedly willing to replace Poirier with Justin Gaethje.

“He’s the reason the Tony Ferguson-Poirier fight didn’t happen on Oct. 24, and he might be the reason the McGregor-Poirier fight doesn’t happen on Jan. 23,” Ariel Helwani of ESPN reports. “That’s not to say he’s doing anything wrong, per se, rather, he’s just trying to get a deal that he’s comfortable with and the two sides are still apart. That’s the fight biz.

“The UFC has said it would be willing to replace Poirier with Gaethje (or even another fighter), sources say. Of course, for this to happen, McGregor would have to be on board, and I’m not sure if he is, to be honest. That’s because Gaethje is coming off a loss and because of things Gaethje has said about McGregor (specifically about McGregor as a father) in the past.”

No matter who Conor McGregor fights, whether it is the rematch against Poirier or taking on Gaethje it will be a massive fight. So, it could all come down to money and what Poirier and Gaethje would accept to take the fight.

Regardless, it appears McGregor is fully ready to fight on January 23 whether it is Poirier or Gaethje standing across from him. The Irishman has not fought since UFC 246 when he TKO’d Donald Cerrone. Poirier, meanwhile, beat Dan Hooker in June while Gaethje is coming off a submission loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov.

nothing proved to me conor signed to fight. he tweeted i fight if this happenes. notice he said nothing else since.

damn, I thought I was the only one that got bashed for post count. My post count and joined date really have people looking sideways. Some of my posts are doubleposts, triple posts.

I couldn't care less. I post a lot but only in spurts. People give me shit for so many things. It's whatever, lol.

Aye man, you won't find me knocking you, your an OG and a cool poster from what I've seen, you probably have more Likes than the people who make fun of you haha, the Jealous fucks.

Just a simple disagreement, but you're good bro haha, LOL at the people who wish they had your Likes so they attack your Posts instead.
<Fedor23>

Just because we disagree doesn't mean much. I'm a stubborn asshole. It's all good, lol.

Theres no obvious fight really.. coming off losses etc, so give him anyone of Poirier, Gaethje, Ferguson and even Chandler yes. I think it looks like Conor will take any of them as long as the pay is structured how he wants it, maybe not Chandler though..

I couldn't care less. I post a lot but only in spurts. People give me shit for so many things. It's whatever, lol.
same. I'll run up a post count in spurts then disappear then come back and do it again. Sometimes I think i spend too much time here, but its whatever. lol it is what it is as one great philosopher says

same. I'll run up a post count in spurts then disappear then come back and do it again. Sometimes I think i spend too much time here, but its whatever. lol it is what it is as one great philosopher says

It is what it is, indeed.

Just because we disagree doesn't mean much. I'm a stubborn asshole. It's all good, lol.

So much LOL right now with @Peli chyming in Haha. Not gonna lie you have more posts AND likes than me so I'm feeling SOME type of way lol, but not enough for me to go after you for it. I used to have 20k likes myself before the Great Apocalypse.
<mma1><2>

But yeah you can't win on here either, either you don't have a lot of likes and your a Shit poster, or you have a LOT of Likes and Posts and you have no life lol.

Unless you're inferior in every way to a bitter poster you're going to be attacked for ANYTHING.
<36>

I'm the same way too, we can disagree and I'm liking posts of yours in another thread, some people are weird and take disagreements as personal attacks, but in my case I do be coming HARD sometimes lol.

Why the fuck would anyone pay Dustin a bunch of money? He’s just going to get mental midget fucked again & KOd by Conor in 10 seconds.

They could send any bum in there for half the money to put up a better fight.

So much LOL right now with @Peli chyming in Haha. Not gonna lie you have more posts AND likes than me so I'm feeling SOME type of way lol, but not enough for me to go after you for it. I used to have 20k likes myself before the Great Apocalypse.
<mma1><2>

But yeah you can't win on here either, either you don't have a lot of likes and your a Shit poster, or you have a LOT of Likes and Posts and you have no life lol.

Unless you're inferior in every way to a bitter poster you're going to be attacked for ANYTHING.
<36>

I'm the same way too, we can disagree and I'm liking posts of yours in another thread, some people are weird and take disagreements as personal attacks, but in my case I do be coming HARD sometimes lol.

I used to get butt hurt back in the day sometimes. Usually when I would post drunk. Now, I just post drunk all the time, lol.

I'm not looking for likes or anything. I just love MMA, far too much.

I used to get butt hurt back in the day sometimes. Usually when I would post drunk. Now, I just post drunk all the time, lol.

I'm not looking for likes or anything. I just love MMA, far too much.

I feel that, people can catch me in my feelings but it depends on the subject, most of the time I'm pretty calm and am taking the piss. It's all in good fun to me. We're all passionate MMA Fans in the end.

I don't find myself fishing for likes all that much either. I go for the easy comments when I feel like it but more often than not I'm giving my Honest opinion on whatever the subject is. I'll throw in the occasional joke to make people laugh but I think I piss people off more times because my opinions are contrarion at times and like you I'm STUBBORN as FUCK lol.

I doubt Conor agrees to fight Justin
100% this.

Conor isn't gonna fight Gaethje and he isn't gonna fight Poirier.

this is just the UFC and McG trying to stay in the news.
McG probably won't fight anyone til crowds are back. Or he'll pussy out and fight Diego Sanchez or Nate Diaz XIV or someone who is entirely irrelevant. This is just smoke and mirrors.

BUT...if Justin vs McG OR Dustin vs McG does happen in early 2021, then.......great.....let's see it. - Bring it on.

No shit. If Dustin doesnt agree they'll move on to Justin or Tony or Chandler. Dustin has no leverage unless Conor says he'll only fight Dustin and even then UFC has shown they arent bowing down to Conor.

As for the fights I think Justin is first choice then Tony then Dustin then Chandler.

Poirier standing up for money at the wrong time. He needs to just beat these clowns and then demand. He deserves it, but Dana knows he can screw him out with the 5 other guys waiting at 155.

I feel both of these posts. I either shit post in bunches, or I lurk.
<Fedor23>

I’d be fine with this change.

Back