Report: UFC willing to replace Dustin Poirier and make Gaethje vs McGregor on January 23

Poorer has turned into a diva, fuck him. Let him sit on the sidelines and pass up BIG fights while others seize the opportunity.

Dustin thinks he's a draw and he ain't.

Poorer has turned into a diva, fuck him. Let him sit on the sidelines and pass up BIG fights while others seize the opportunity.

You are the one who says fighters should be paid less... No news.

I can agree with you he thinks he is a draw and he is not, although he is a hell of a fighter, exciting... But you need to remember he is fighting Conor. He deserves a red panty night like Nate.

We have already seen Conor Vs Poirier, probably will have the same outcome. Want to see Conor vs Gaethje. Build up will be fun

Spoiler Alert: We are going to see Conor vs Chandler in January

With all the fuckery going on and Dana being a bitch towards Dustin who never played games. This (company) man deserves a big payday for a fight with Conor. And also fuck this politics with the matchmaking all the time.

Let's not choose to be ignorant. This is the UFC we're talking about. The only reason they'd swap out Dustin is because he's being "Difficult" and Gaethje being Ali's client would opt for a "lesser" Deal.

This has nothing to do with Conor and if anything he'd Bat for Dustin so how in your mind is this about Conor running the show?

You're better than that.
To be fair if Dustin vs conor 2 happens it's 100% because of conor not accepting the replacement here. So we'll see what happens.

Dustin has been in straight BIG fights for years now.

God forbid he asks a bump in pay given he has brought it in every single one of those fights.

Dustin has been in straight BIG fights for years now.

God forbid he asks a bump in pay given he has brought it in every single one of those fights.

He can ask, but it doesn't mean UFC has to say yes. He already signed and agreed to an amount per his contact

Either fight with McGregor would be fun to watch, but Gaethje-McGregor is a FOTY candidate before they throw the first punch.

What. By looking at them in shorts? What happens after the first strike?

He can ask, but it doesn't mean UFC has to say yes. He already signed and agreed to an amount per his contact

Great performance should never be rewarded with pay raises!

I hope you never get a raise at your work, you diva.

Conor vs Sanchez @ 170 for the LW belt!

Poirier signed a new contract he was happy with in 2018, then he started complaining about it in 2019 and asking to be released from the UFC, then he lost against Nurmagomedov and is back to crying about his contract yet again.

I have zero sympathy for him and I have no issue with him getting replaced by Gaethje.

dustin already got KO'd by conor how does he get balls to ask for more money.
because that was 6 years and 2months ago, in a different weight class, and because Poirier has had, since then, a run of 13 fights of which just TWO were losses, and one of those two was to Khabib (who everyone loses to).
Victories over (amongst others) :
Alvarez (ex Champ)
Pettis
Gaethje
Holloway (ex Champ)
Hooker

THAT's why.

They should do Conor vs Chandler.

Great performance should never be rewarded with pay raises!

I hope you never get a raise at your work, you diva.

I'm a business owner. I make my own raises by being awesome. I don't need to beg like a loser.

DP is one of the few exceptions that deserves a great paycheck, especially, if his fighting McGregor.
Dude has given us wars and constant entertainment throughout his career.
It is time for him to cash in on it.

Remember when Dustin thought Conor was such a nice guy for offering a fight to help fund his charity?

Maybe now he got a dose of reality. Conor gets the PR off his rape case, blames the UFC for the Dustin fight falling through when he habitually put roadblocks to it every step of the way (first must happen November, then must happen in a stadium that isn't open, then must be at WW, etc), AND then gets the most favorable match-up for him for a potential belt.

Next time don't fucking thank him for the imaginary bullshit fight when he is using you for PR, Dustin.

Dustins probably demanding some ridiculous amount like a million or something. The UFC aren't gonna say no if you approach them the right way and ask for 100 or 200k more.

I'm a business owner. I make my own raises by being awesome. I don't need to beg like a loser.

Yeah, those fighters should just go make their own org/do their own promotion.

From the sound of it, the only business you do is suck UFC cock.

To be fair if Dustin vs conor 2 happens it's 100% because of conor not accepting the replacement here. So we'll see what happens.

True but I don't think that's a bad thing, he'd be sticking up for Dustin in a way. With that said Conor is definitely not without his motives so he wouldn't be acting completely selfless in that regard.

I'd still rather see Dana have to penny up than Conor fighting Gaethje whose Friends with Ali so no matter what Gaethje accepts, his pockets run deep.

Back