Renzo Gracie: Paulo Costa Underwent Minor Elbow Surgery Ahead of UFC 294

Costa's gonna win

I doubt the motherfuker will even turn up.. I pray and hope that he does! And not fuking fold on us. Sick and tired of him pulling out everytime. He needs to show up. He can't run away from this beat-down after talking his way into this fight

He literally didn't say anything. Not a single quote from him in that link. How is he making excuses?

Stfu. It is coming out of his team. He will then be asked about this gazillions of times and he will parade with this. Imo they have mentally folded.

He needs to show up and get his obligatory beating. I hope they cut him after that

He literally didn't say anything. Not a single quote from him in that link. How is he making excuses?
Not yet. But he has a nice one pre-lined up for when he eventually does get ragdolled and needs copium for his shattered meathead ego.

Let's not forget what happened last time:
upload_2023-10-2_15-37-10.png

Dude dealt with the Izzy loss so badly he changed up his whole personality and became funny Twitter meme guy

Not yet. But he has a nice one pre-lined up for when he eventually does get ragdolled and needs copium for his shattered meathead ego.

Let's not forget what happened last time:
View attachment 1004644

Dude dealt with the Izzy loss so badly he changed up his whole personality and became funny Twitter meme guy

I don't know what he will turn into after Khamzat smashes him but it won't be good whatever it is

He was the "funny" Twitter meme guy even before that loss. It's just that after that loss, for a period of time he wasn't the "funny" meme guy on Sherdog, but the "annoying" meme guy.

Then he beat Rockhold and has slowly evolved back into being the "funny" meme guy.

Sherdog likes winners.

He was the "funny" Twitter meme guy even before that loss. It's just that after that loss, for a period of time he wasn't the "funny" meme guy on Sherdog, but the "annoying" meme guy.

Then he beat Rockhold and has slowly evolved back into being the "funny" meme guy.

Sherdog likes winners.

That is not what we recall. He use to take himself serious and that loss turned him into a cringe meme guy he took the loss very bad hence we don't know what it will turn him into this time but whatever it is it won't be good

So the secret juice isn't good for joints.

Chimaev's new gameplan vs Costa after he learned this information

a1ad87d5c26b47284c20725816118ea8a6ff3274.gif

That's really attacking the shoulder.

Jon is such a piece of shit :(

It's just a standing Americana. Are people who use Americanas or Kimuras also pieces of shit? Though it is interesting that I've never seen this move done since.

It’s against fighter culture to reveal injuries before the fight. Surprised he would do this. Could be making it up. Or maybe it has no impact on costa at all so they want to try and get khamzat overconfident. Attempt at mind games?

Just got my elbows filed down and there is literally a line up of broads at my front door waiting to service my hog
And you thought your problem was that broken dick.

Now he's having other people make excuses, even before the fight.
This guy is such a waste of space, they really should just let him go already.
Let him derail the Khamzat hype first, then let him go.

I wouldn't argue with your statement but I don't agree that it's because of the move on Glover. It's cage fighting and I'm ok with it. I'm actually in favor of that move to be honest.
I’ll never defend the cheating or the driving while drunk, but him getting hate for “not being fair” while within the rules has always been ridiculous.

Back