Renzo Gracie: Paulo Costa Underwent Minor Elbow Surgery Ahead of UFC 294

That was the real Kron out there. He had an ACL tear, MCL tear, meniscus tear, rotator cuff tear, SLAP tear, bicep tear, a quad tear, partial tricep tear, L2 and L3 vertebrae broke (thpinal), his allergies acted up, etc.

He should walk it off he'll be fine lol.

I hope this doesn't derail the fight if this is true...I haven't heard anything about it other than this thread.

Hoping it's a troll from Costa...he is pretty good at that shit...

The brought in wrestlers from BORATs family. IS NICE

Chimaev's new gameplan vs Costa after he learned this information

a1ad87d5c26b47284c20725816118ea8a6ff3274.gif
Jon is such a piece of shit :(

It's cool. Cindy asks "what did you do with Sully" and he replied "I let him go". Great action movie for the time.

Yeah I haven't seen that in forever.
Should watch it sooner than later.

Looks like a minor bursitis that had just been drained with a needle. So should be no big deal.IMG_4266.jpeg

But why has his opponent been having his left shoulder taped with kinesiology tape for almost an half a year now? Should we be worried?

Costa is trash. They are now putting out excuses before the fight and basically it means they have folded before the fight.. He is POS! Talking same mad shxt for 1 year and then to fold like this 2 weeks before fight week

Last edited:
Now he's having other people make excuses, even before the fight.
This guy is such a waste of space, they really should just let him go already.
That's on his coach and I don't find it to be an excuse, he said the elbows fine anyways. Costa is the best human being on earth btw.

Last edited:
Back