Renzo Gracie: Paulo Costa Underwent Minor Elbow Surgery Ahead of UFC 294

Just checked your account. I'll take jooz and you take Chen Chen. Shall we have a bet?
I think I may already have an AV bet with someone but I don't remember who. But sure.

Yeah bro, you should see this guy Leon Edwards he just klciked someones face to another dimension. I mean who does that kinda sutff in a profesional fight right? Bunch of bad peoples thats who!
Yeah bro, you should see this guy Leon Edwards he just klciked someones face to another dimension. I mean who does that kinda sutff in a profesional fight right? Bunch of bad peoples thats who!

Since it's combat sports where people can get hurt, intentional eye pokes should be allowed too, right? How about intentional groin strikes? Hell, it's fighting, let's allow small joint manipulation and biting while we're at it. :rolleyes:

That's really attacking the shoulder.

It's just a standing Americana. Are people who use Americanas or Kimuras also pieces of shit? Though it is interesting that I've never seen this move done since.

It's not a true standing Americana, it's more like a standing elbow crank. The reason that you don't see the move often (at all) is because it's a dirty move, it doesn't give an opponent time to tap, and cranking it with a good amount of foce / velocity is really just to maim.

dance-dog.gif

Let's go Kamzat

It's not a true standing Americana, it's more like a standing elbow crank. The reason that you don't see the move often (at all) is because it's a dirty move, it doesn't give an opponent time to tap, and cranking it with a good amount of foce / velocity is really just to maim.

You can tap while standing.

You can tap while standing.
No one said that you can't tap while standing. I listed out that it doesn't give enough time for the opponent to tap as one of several reasons that it's a dirty move.

Back