News Renato Moicano vs Jalin Turner Set As Last UFC 300 Fight

That's a great matchup. Jalin has never been subbed, but Moicano definitely has the ability to do that. Jalin could also very well knock him out. Hard to call. Not a fight I would bet on.

Agree UFC 300 doesn't really need this...UFC 301 in Brazil just makes too much sense I guess

UFC tree hundred deserves all the smoke
Mochachino is for the children

close fight, I think moicano will win though by grappling

Moicano will make the fight boring.

Turner zaps Moicano hard in this one. He's much too good at fighting long for the ex-featherweight, whose ability to absorb shots is always concerning. I think if Turner has managed to progress with his anti-grappling since Gamrot, he should put Moicano out easily.

A bit random to add this one to the card, but Moicano has surprised me at LW for sure. I definitely saw him as a mid fighter down in the FW division.

Now he's 5-1 a weight up though, and both Ridell and Dober are actually good wins. It's not out of question now that he could win a decision vs Turner.

That said, I've gotta go with Turner by TKO/KO.

Moicano likely grapplefucks him to a boring decision. The highlight of the thing is the post fight speech anyway.

Not mad at this one. I've got Moicano, Turner surprises me from time to time, but I don't see him as a consistent, top level fighter.

But you see Moicano as a consistent, top level fighter?

banger fight. hope Turner knock some sense into that crazed right winger

Has officially been confirmed on UFC broadcast and Moicano's manager.
Hell of an early prelim fight.

I was expecting something like Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Cormier or GSP vs Stephen Thompson

Hop on the money train!

TKAetl.jpg

Back