Rumored Giga Chikadze vs Josh Emmett - Giga Officially Accepts - UFC 300 Prelim

I think Emmett fucked up here.
I was calling for him to retire after the Mitchell KO as he was talking about it. Now he’s high on himself again and wants to keep fighting.
He was in a position to possibly angle for a huge fight against Holloway or another big fight.

….but now he took a fight against Giga, and with a loss is gonna buy him right back to one foot out the door into retirement, when he could have left on a KOotY moment. *sigh* I hate seeing fighters chase the dragon

I think Emmett fucked up here.
I was calling for him to retire after the Mitchell KO as he was talking about it. Now he’s high on himself again and wants to keep fighting.
He was in a position to possibly angle for a huge fight against Holloway or another big fight.

….but now he took a fight against Giga, and with a loss is gonna buy him right back to one foot out the door into retirement, when he could have left on a KOotY moment. *sigh* I hate seeing fighters chase the dragon
I would be shocked if Emmett lost to Giga.

giga goes for gigasleep

decent match up. Emmett can stay active good chance to get another win. Max would be a stretch snce he can get a bigger name opponent and Max would be tougher too. With a recent big highlight KO , Emmett can get some PR .

Back