Rumored Giga Chikadze vs Josh Emmett - Giga Officially Accepts - UFC 300 Prelim

I gotta lean with Emmett on this one because he has more ways to win but if the Killer Giga of old shows up then we might have a fight.

Better show up this time. He's getting old for his style and being at FW.

I like that Giga got his swagger back but I think Emmett sleeps him.

It's embarrassing as fuck that Brian Ortega has somehow been able to remain ranked at the 3 spot in the FW division. Dude is 1-3 in his last 4 over the last FIVE fucking years.

WHAT?

Emmett vs Allen sounds fun too

Giga wins by technical skills and kicking (see yair fight)

Damn I didn't realize Giga is already 8-1 in the UFC. I though he's only fought a few times. That's pretty damn impressive. I followed him in his Kickboxing career and he was mid-level. Pretty much a journeyman. But then again, Kickboxing absolutely OWNS MMA, so not surprising.

It's embarrassing as fuck that Brian Ortega has somehow been able to remain ranked at the 3 spot in the FW division. Dude is 1-3 in his last 4 over the last FIVE fucking years.

WHAT?

Allen is fighting Evloev on that Strickland PPV

2iwfi621dw6c1.gif
Emmett hits really fucking hard.

Giga might win this. People are overlooking him because of his layoff and Kattar having high fight IQ and solid wrestling.

Josh gets absolutely styled on when he fights top 5 talent. His career signature win is a controversial decision over Kattar (which is a very fine win) and styles make fights applies here. He's not really a boogieman.

I don't see Giga getting one-punched in kickboxing exchanges, thats what he does. Does Josh try to wrestle him like Kattar does to gas him out? I have doubts.

Probably a pick-em for me.

"You beat a guy coming off the couch"

Yeah, cuz you didn't show up.

It's a good fight, but that's why it should have happened when it was scheduled for. If you get booked for something that doesn't happen, but you take a risk on something else and succeed, then end up booked for the first thing again, that means the risk and reward was pointless. Why even fight?

"You beat a guy coming off the couch"

Yeah, cuz you didn't show up.

It's a good fight, but that's why it should have happened when it was scheduled for. If you get booked for something that doesn't happen, but you take a risk on something else and succeed, then end up booked for the first thing again, that means the risk and reward was pointless. Why even fight?
Absolutely, I don't remember this energy when he pulled out against Yusuff, wonder if ranking positions have anything to do with that.

<EdgyBrah>

Giga might win this. People are overlooking him because of his layoff and Kattar having high fight IQ and solid wrestling.

Josh gets absolutely styled on when he fights top 5 talent. His career signature win is a controversial decision over Kattar (which is a very fine win) and styles make fights applies here. He's not really a boogieman.

I don't see Giga getting one-punched in kickboxing exchanges, thats what he does. Does Josh try to wrestle him like Kattar does to gas him out? I have doubts.

Probably a pick-em for me.
I think Josh will definitely use his wrestling since Giga appears(unless he massively improved) have such a glaring hole in it.

The only way i see Giga winning is outpointing him to a decision.

Someone's getting sparked here, unsure who.

Damn I didn't realize Giga is already 8-1 in the UFC. I though he's only fought a few times. That's pretty damn impressive. I followed him in his Kickboxing career and he was mid-level. Pretty much a journeyman. But then again, Kickboxing absolutely OWNS MMA, so not surprising.

Giga was fighting all the time when he first came to the UFC, but obviously it's slowed down a lot as he's reached the ranked positions.

He's a fun fighter, but not a serious threat or anything. Kattar beat him easy.

Emmett is a fun opponent for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Giga out-struck Emmett to a decision, but of course everyone is going to obsess over Emmett's power after he nuked Bryce. Can't see him landing that on Giga, though.

WHAT?

They can rank Ortega wherever they like, but his momentum is ice fucking cold.

He's got to be 3-4 fights away from a title shot at this point, and that should be reflected in the rankings.

Nobody in the world gives a fuck about Ortega right now.

Always down for a Giga scrap!

LFG!!

:meow:

Back