Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

Can't really see much from that one, but the others looked like the car was swerving to the side rather than straight into the crowd and just hit whoever was in the way.

It's either running from the cops for something else, or more of that 93% peaceful terrorism from BLM over the Rittenhouse verdict.

I agree that this could be something other than a planned terrorist attack. I don't think we know that for sure yet. What I mean by deliberate is that it appears the driver did not accidentally plow into the parade marchers.

So yes, maybe not a planned terrorist attack but by all appearances the driver deliberately drove through the parade marchers, similar to the crime of shooting someone in an armed robbery. This is not a case of "opps I didn't really mean to hit all those people while fleeing from police." This was deliberate.

I know I'm gonna be yelling at my oldest about this in 2 years.
"Dude.... the fucking garage is right THERE!!!! Why is my car OUTSIDE"

maybe it wasnt his house and he just decided to back it up nicely before ditching it? or maybe they arrested him before he could drive it in there? or maybe he's just an idiot and didnt think of trying to hide the evidence?

i'm sure it will come out anyways

Good God, it was a joke.

Sorry it triggered you.
Difference between making a joke to break the tension in a tragic moment, and using that tragic moment as an excuse to take a petty potshot at people you disagree with politically. Not triggered, just making an observation.

Or at least not BACKED UP the driveway. At least try to hide that you're a vile POS

maybe because the rear license plate is intact, and the front one isnt. though at that point, the damage is just as identifiable as a license plate itself.

or, it's for faster takeoff if they go back to the car and want to leave.

Apparently some trolling is allowed and encouraged and some isn’t cue the mod joining in with him.

But heaven forbid you say Rittenhouse. Motherfuckers name is like Candyman to some of these nuts.

maybe because the rear license plate is intact, and the front one isnt. though at that point, the damage is just as identifiable as a license plate itself.

or, it's for faster takeoff if they go back to the car and want to leave.

I'm wondering if CBS got duped on the picture given what their reporter wrote a minute ago, which to me comes across like they haven't apprehended the shitbag yet.

Difference between making a joke to break the tension in a tragic moment, and using that tragic moment as an excuse to take a petty potshot at people you disagree with politically. Not triggered, just making an observation.

There's nothing political about Rittenhouse unless you are mentally ill. But I'm guessing that's why his name triggers you. Seriously, who the fuck do you think you are.

Let me explain something to you. Rittenhouse did NOTHING wrong, Arbury did NOTHING wrong, these people did nothing wrong! I'm not picking and choosing here dude. Now go away.

No idea what that even was. Was it someone running from the cops for something else? The short clips I've seen look like someone running from the cops and trying to get through the crowd rather than aiming for the crowd.
Aspiring doctors relieving Walmart from the burden of excess merchandise

since it was 3 guys, they probably just boosted that car.

Back