Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

I can’t believe that the judge let him represent himself. He has (so far):
-embarrassed the legal system
-mocked the victims
-cried out loud after the judge told him he was doing a satisfactory job one particular day
-was removed and put in the quart room next-door, where he proceeded to take his shirt off and stick his “objection” sign down his pants

love how everyone forgot about this piece of shit. I fucking hope he’s getting his in prison.

Man, this reminds me of a case way back that I saw on American Justice, when a guy methodically executed/injured like 10-15 people on a bus. Just pulled a gun and started walking and shooting people minding their own business. He also defended himself. It was a also a complete shit show, where he got to question the victims and mock their witness testimony.

They gotta get rid of that shit, unless you have some experience. You should have to at least be able to pass the Ted Bundy bar exam. You can't just let any dumb shit go up there and make a complete mockery of the whole system.

I can’t believe that the judge let him represent himself. He has (so far):
-embarrassed the legal system
-mocked the victims
-cried out loud after the judge told him he was doing a satisfactory job one particular day
-was removed and put in the quart room next-door, where he proceeded to take his shirt off and stick his “objection” sign down his pants

love how everyone forgot about this piece of shit. I fucking hope he’s getting his in prison.

not really surprising when you consider the area has soros backed DA and judges

Man, this reminds me of a case way back that I saw on American Justice, when a guy methodically executed/injured like 10-15 people on a bus. Just pulled a gun and started walking and shooting people minding their own business. He also defended himself. It was a also a complete shit show, where he got to question the victims and mock their witness testimony.

They gotta get rid of that shit, unless you have some experience. You should have to at least be able to pass the Ted Bundy bar exam. You can't just let any dumb shit go up there and make a complete mockery of the whole system.

I actually don't mind the concept. There are cons as you suggest, and one more I would like clarification for -- is that do defendants use it as a cause for a retrial if they (as I'm sure they usually do) do a horrible job defending themselves? But all in all, when thinking about a freedom and rights perspective, I think people should have the freedom to do it if you want to play the game that the system is so corrupt that no lawyer can properly provide your defense.

Rot in jail

Miscarriage of justice. This is a rare case where immediate execution should be the sentence. Unless he's willing to undergo testing to further understanding of what turns people into such sociopaths.

Back