Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

Damn, Grannies (The Dancing Grannies has victims in the terrorist attack) in this city can't get no break from fervent BLM types.

He is nephew of democrat Mayoral candidate, who is, or at least was leading.

"It has been reported by Wisconsin Right Now that the boy is the nephew of Cavalier Johnson, who is running for mayor of Milwaukee."

Even worse, is there is a bailfund for this shit stain.

The boy's mother has been trying to fundraise for his defense on Facebook. She wrote: "He has looked up to his uncle who is in politics his whole entire life inspiring to be just like him."

"My son came into a group of young men who he thought were his friends and talked him into doing something that he should’ve had a mind-frame strong enough to know it was a terrible decision and now the county is declared him a menace to society," she wrote.

Here is his uncles proposal to defund the Milwaukee Police Department by at least 10%

EalrGYGXkAIQh7c

On Thursday, the Milwaukee Police Department posted a tweet addressing MPD resources. They said, "the Mayor and Common Council reduced our budget by 60 police officers this year," and continued on by saying that since then, homicides and non-fatal shootings have increased.

Now, Common Council President Johnson has issued a statement asking that MPD take down the tweet. He said, "We must work to heal and improve our community together and not resort to petty social media barbs."

Of course in October this year, he talks about how they need more money for the police department lol

https://www.wisn.com/article/milwaukee-violent-crime-surging/37980556

I know the area well.

Waukesha is wealthier and nicer than what most people think of Milwaukee, Milwaukee city, not Milwaukee County. Waukesha is kind of a suburb, it’s its own county and politically purple-ish as I recall but again, wealthier and much smaller cities than Milwaukee. The defund the police types were mostly idiots in Milwaukee that are too liberal for their own good, wokesters, and of course the criminal element. Of course there’s some of that in Waukesha but not nearly as much. Can’t see how that’s worthy of a mention when it’s kids getting ran down. I could maybe understand if it happened at a local Democrats function. But that would still be callous.

Let's take a break from Kirby's dream land and just come to the realization people hate cops now days. It's pathetic I have to break this down into further detail because this happened in a good, well off area. The same areas with people who might not so blatantly resent law enforcement, but there would still be a fairly small representation of defunders present. Sorry for being callous. Might even be a hurt feelings report option on sherdog.

Let's take a break from Kirby's dream land and just come to the realization people hate cops now days. It's pathetic I have to break this down into further detail because this happened in a good, well off area. The same areas with people who might not so blatantly resent law enforcement, but there would still be a fairly small representation of defunders present. Sorry for being callous. Might even be a hurt feelings report option on sherdog.

Ummm ok…

Damn, Grannies (The Dancing Grannies has victims in the terrorist attack) in this city can't get no break from fervent BLM types.

"It has been reported by Wisconsin Right Now that the boy is the nephew of Cavalier Johnson, who is running for mayor of Milwaukee."

The boy's mother has been trying to fundraise for his defense on Facebook. She wrote: "He has looked up to his uncle who is in politics his whole entire life inspiring to be just like him."

"My son came into a group of young men who he thought were his friends and talked him into doing something that he should’ve had a mind-frame strong enough to know it was a terrible decision and now the county is declared him a menace to society," she wrote.

Here is his uncles proposal to defund the Milwaukee Police Department by at least 10%

EalrGYGXkAIQh7c

On Thursday, the Milwaukee Police Department posted a tweet addressing MPD resources. They said, "the Mayor and Common Council reduced our budget by 60 police officers this year," and continued on by saying that since then, homicides and non-fatal shootings have increased.

Now, Common Council President Johnson has issued a statement asking that MPD take down the tweet. He said, "We must work to heal and improve our community together and not resort to petty social media barbs."

Of course in October this year, he talks about how they need more money for the police department lol

Next level pathetic.

She should have just made a statement that she was going to legally change her sons name to Dindu.

FFS he wasn’t selling weed or taking a purse off a park bench, he strong arm robbed a woman and fucking raped her. Thats not explained away by falling in with the wrong crowd. Your damn right he’s a menace to society. Launch his ass into Lake Michigan.

I love Milwaukee, but they are fucked to be honest. I don’t even know who would be a good mayor at this point. Maybe Donovan, but he’s not popular enough to win. Lena Taylor is the epitome of a do nothing woke bitch but she probably has the name recognition to pull it off. It’s a fucking mess.

I'll make a quick point, though you won't read it, the massive rise in higher education costs has disproportionately affected people of color. Your grandpa was able to pay for school when it was affordable, it was a more equal opportunity and that's great. As the costs have skyrocketed, it's meant people who have had less generational wealth and lack of opportunity have had less access to higher education meaning less opportunities available. Absolutely things affected by racist policies of the past for generations.
I have a slight problem with this statement, and maybe it is just how I read it, so will take some responsibility. Before the 80s, between 70-80% of public higher education was funded by state and federal government. When states and feds started having deficits in the 80s, guess what they cut back on? If you guessed higher ed, you would be correct. Now you can follow the rise in the cost of tuition coincides directly with the the decrease in funding from state and federal gov. This is across the board in both "red" and "blue" states. On the other side of this is that scholarships and grants for people of color have risen drastically in this same time frame, ie federal and state funding. If the college meets a specific percentage for people of color, they get extra funding.
I think that there could be an argument made that the higher cost of education disproportionately affects poor and lower middle class non-colored people more that colored.
And if we want to be completely honest, the price of higher education is not what is keeping people of color or even people of non-color from getting a degree. It is family and community culture.

Bry

The victims:
wisconsin-victims-466.jpg

The monster that killed them:

Any civilised country would riot and demand retribution over this madness.

Dude has been arrested and will never see the light of day again, what more do you want for "retribution?"

Sadly you sound like you think like the perpetrator does.

Dude has been arrested and will never see the light of day again, what more do you want for "retribution?"
Sadly you sound like you think like the perpetrator does.

A little less woke politics and anti-white racism would be good, aswell as funding the police to the maximum level.
The perpetrator is a brute unfit to live in any society. Do not compare me to this parasite.
I could do the same but won't resort to ad-hominems.

EalrGYGXkAIQh7c

If your teenage son rapes an 87 year old woman at the library, how do you even blame this on him being around bad friends?

There is something deeper and much more evil than this excuse.

I know we've been saying "get out of the cities." Soon we will be saying "get out of the suburbs." Waukesha, Wisconsin may be lost at this point

Yeah I'm not going to keep playing this game with you. It doesn't look like you're even reading the posts you're responding to, you've ignored everything and are going by to your specific family history which means even less than an anecdote considering you just make shit up about yourself and your family to serve whatever argument you're making at the moment.

I'll make a quick point, though you won't read it, the massive rise in higher education costs has disproportionately affected people of color. Your grandpa was able to pay for school when it was affordable, it was a more equal opportunity and that's great. As the costs have skyrocketed, it's meant people who have had less generational wealth and lack of opportunity have had less access to higher education meaning less opportunities available. Absolutely things affected by racist policies of the past for generations.

That's old policy having a major impact today, a wound that festered. A policy you would consider a class problem, but you're removing all history that created trends in the classes.

But whatever. The US can't be racist at all unless they're literally the Confederacy or Nazi Germany. You understand every complexity of the issue because your Mexican grandpa went to college in the 1950's.

Incorrect.

https://nces.ed.gov/programs/coe/indicator/cpb

If your teenage son rapes an 87 year old woman at the library, how do you even blame this on him being around bad friends?

There is something deeper and much more evil than this excuse.

I know we've been saying "get out of the cities." Soon we will be saying "get out of the suburbs." Waukesha, Wisconsin may be lost at this point

Sad how petty criminals make normal people flee. White flight in a nutshell.
In every country with criminals its like that, except maybe Russia.
Fact is government aren't hitting the criminals hard enough.

There are more numbers needed for what you're trying to prove. One of those would be the amount of people who finish school. It's one thing to start because a degree is a "promise" to advance your position, but starting means nothing if you can't afford to finish it, and that goes beyond just the cost of tuition.

Last edited:
A little less woke politics and anti-white racism would be good, aswell as funding the police to the maximum level.
The perpetrator is a brute unfit to live in any society. Do not compare me to this parasite.
I could do the same but won't resort to ad-hominems.

Sorry, I don't mean to insult. Although I was attacking your thinking not you as a person, which is not an ad-hominem attack. For example: If I said you were a incel that lives in a basement THAT would be an ad-hominem attack, which is an attack on you as a person to discredit you and not about what you are arguing about.

Maybe you also didn't know what retribution meant, let me help:

noun: retribution
punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance for a wrong or criminal act.

Dude is in jail, likely facing the death penalty. Your call for vengeance against the woke is troubling.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't mean to insult. You don't seem to be actually calling for "retribution," I guess you just misused the word.

Justice or retribution, there is a very blurry line between the two.
Sometimes people's justice is superior to that of courts.
This is the system we have come to live in.

Sorry, I don't mean to insult. Although I was attacking your thinking not you as a person, which is not an ad-hominem attack. For example: If I said you were a incel that lives in a basement THAT would be an ad-hominem attack, which is an attack on you as a person to discredit you and not about what you are arguing about.

Maybe you also didn't know what retribution meant, let me help:

Dude is in jail, likely facing the death penalty. Your call for vengeance against the woke is troubling.
There’s no death penalty in Wisconsin

Ummm ok…

It was not a personal insult to you. People just hate police officers everywhere a person goes now. Even the safe suburbs and residential areas. It used to be a past custom and respect was given to police officers in uniform, those times have changed. If you ask me it's deplorable.

It was not a personal insult to you. People just hate police officers everywhere a person goes now. Even the safe suburbs and residential areas. It used to be a past custom and respect was given to police officers in uniform, those times have changed. If you ask me it's deplorable.

Are you intimately familiar with Waukesha?

Back