Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

I'm gonna go out on a limb here. No matter the race, religion, or political affiliation of the perp. I hope they burn in hell. Along with the Arbury killers and the 3 perps that attacked Saint Rittenhouse.

Holiday event attenders, stay alert.

Steve Lookner now saying "Police report at least 30 people down with injuries . . . also sound of gunshots, but might have been shots fired by police at SUV"

Some guy running for Treasurer in area said "SUV approaching put the pedal to the metal"

Vkg6n8z.jpg

No idea what that even was. Was it someone running from the cops for something else? The short clips I've seen look like someone running from the cops and trying to get through the crowd rather than aiming for the crowd.

yeah this was deliberate

So fucking senseless.
As dumb as it sounds I hope it was some old man/woman with dementia and had no idea what they were doing. At least then there is some hope yet in society or at least SE Wisconsin where I live. If this was deliberate, I hope the person(s) responsible burn in hell.

More than anything I feel terrible for everyone affected by this.

No idea what that even was. Was it someone running from the cops for something else? The short clips I've seen look like someone running from the cops and trying to get through the crowd rather than aiming for the crowd.

I think this is actually a separate group that was initially plowed through not sure

Back