Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

SUV before it hit people.

It was going really fast. Looks Hell bent on killing people

I'm an atheist and I actually think I agree with you. I do not believe in a God but I think our country needs one. I may not be a huge fan of "religion" but the new religion seems to be to big tech and hate fueled by the media and our politicians.
Imo, religion is more a universal code of conduct and morals to live by. And this country definitely needs that

Good God, why am I thinking this is retaliation for the Rittenhouse verdict.

Sadly my first thought.

Hope not. Really hope not.

Apparently 1 suspect has been arrested and 2 still on the run. It may turn out there was only one attacker, that sometimes happens in these situations, a bystander might have thought they saw other people in the car and the cops are treating it as such.

Imo, religion is more a universal code of conduct and morals to live by. And this country definitely needs that

I actually agree. I think as humans we all subscribe to some sort of religion. And I'd rather live amongst Christians, Buddhists or Muslims than people who worship the Government.

I think this is actually a separate group that was initially plowed through not sure

Can't really see much from that one, but the others looked like the car was swerving to the side rather than straight into the crowd and just hit whoever was in the way.

It's either running from the cops for something else, or more of that 93% peaceful terrorism from BLM over the Rittenhouse verdict.

Back