Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

Yeah I'm not going to keep playing this game with you. It doesn't look like you're even reading the posts you're responding to, you've ignored everything and are going by to your specific family history which means even less than an anecdote considering you just make shit up about yourself and your family to serve whatever argument you're making at the moment.

I'll make a quick point, though you won't read it, the massive rise in higher education costs has disproportionately affected people of color. Your grandpa was able to pay for school when it was affordable, it was a more equal opportunity and that's great. As the costs have skyrocketed, it's meant people who have had less generational wealth and lack of opportunity have had less access to higher education meaning less opportunities available. Absolutely things affected by racist policies of the past for generations.

That's old policy having a major impact today, a wound that festered. A policy you would consider a class problem, but you're removing all history that created trends in the classes.

But whatever. The US can't be racist at all unless they're literally the Confederacy or Nazi Germany. You understand every complexity of the issue because your Mexican grandpa went to college in the 1950's.
No. These policies aren’t impacting today. Even red lining and wasn’t concentrated on only blacks. Black wages were rapidly catching up to whites. Again this suddenly stopped in 1981. Wheat you’re doing is taking every inequality that’s exists and going back and assigning a cause in the distant past. Which is silly at this point. As Nigerians are one of the wealthiest groups in the USA despite their colonial past and the white supremacy of the USA. You guys can’t even construct a therory that holds up to any scrutiny at all

Show me a darker source. Meanwhile, let's compare this picture and the meme.
20211129-194402.jpg

One pic is definitely darker than the other.

One pic is definitely darker than the other.
No shit, the one in the article I just quoted is the right side. The left is the meme talking about the media lightning the picture.

Right. That’s what I’m saying. Why not title the article that it was an attack like it, rather than making the headline read like it was a car accident

I thought the media and cnn, in particular, was BEGGING for riots if the Aubrey decision went the other way. They used the font size reserved for “WAR” to announce the school districts closing in anticipation of RIOTING!!!!!

Last edited:
I mean sure? I'm just saying there probably won't be much said until the police make a statement on motive so they can't be liable for slander. Remember that white dude who shot up the massage parlors? Everyone assumed it was an attack on Asians, turned out he hated women and sex workers. The police were immediately kind towards that dude too, saying he had a bad day.
Did his social media have negative posts towards Asians along with other racially radicalized stuff? Seems it was only MILs that assumed such. I mean the same people tried to pin the black on Asian violence on white supremacy so thats not surprising.

Did his social media have negative posts towards Asians along with other racially radicalized stuff? Seems it was only MILs that assumed such. I mean the same people tried to pin the black on Asian violence on white supremacy so thats not surprising.
I remember everyone assuming that was the case, it wasn't just one side. The right were just playing damage control by looking for every single thing they could link a black person to. When the truth of the motive came out, the story went away.

As far as social media goes. I have no clue. I'm not obsessing over it, didn't then and I don't now. The Hitler quote was definitely concerning, but it was more anti-Semitic NWO shit than anything. As insane as it was, it kind of was an indication that if he was going to do a terror attack, it would be on politicians because the people have no control.

The knockout thing is overblown. I've pointed out over and over that it's unusual for terrorist psychos to do far greater acts of violence in actuality than they call for in written statements beforehand. No one addresses that though. It's racist for sure, but in the same way the people around me joked about black people and Mexicans when I was growing up. If this guy was as insanely racist as I'm hearing and there's all these social media posts to prove it, I'm really underwhelmed by the evidence. And I actually do believe the guy is racist, so it's not like I'm going to be in denial of it.

Ngo also included another suggestion that bears little resemblance to reality. “He also has a post about how to get away with running people over on the street,” he tweeted. This is, at best, inflammatory and misleading. Yes, in 2016, Brooks shared a post from an ex-Minneapolis sargeant who’d encouraged citizens to run over BLM protesters, saying they could get off scot-free by calling 911 and claiming BLM had a “propensity towards violence.” Anyone with a cursory knowledge of the story would easily realize Brooks was condemning the cop. Ngo left all of that information out. Instead, in another tweet in the thread, he stripped away the context to quote Brooks saying: "Run them over. Keep traffic flowing & don't slow down for any of these idiots.”

In doing so,Ngo implies it was Brooks who was providing a how-to guide for using a car as a weapon and not the ex-Minneapolis cop.​

Ngo also included another suggestion that bears little resemblance to reality. “He also has a post about how to get away with running people over on the street,” he tweeted. This is, at best, inflammatory and misleading. Yes, in 2016, Brooks shared a post from an ex-Minneapolis sargeant who’d encouraged citizens to run over BLM protesters, saying they could get off scot-free by calling 911 and claiming BLM had a “propensity towards violence.” Anyone with a cursory knowledge of the story would easily realize Brooks was condemning the cop. Ngo left all of that information out. Instead, in another tweet in the thread, he stripped away the context to quote Brooks saying: "Run them over. Keep traffic flowing & don't slow down for any of these idiots.”

In doing so,Ngo implies it was Brooks who was providing a how-to guide for using a car as a weapon and not the ex-Minneapolis cop.​
You sourced Daily Beast.
Andy Ngo is not Right Wing. This event had being swiped under.

You fell for the propaganda from the known left wing troll/propagandist/jewish supremacist

Why do you let them force feed you your opinions?

Because he's a complete scumbag that denies both rape and terrorism depending on the identity of the perps and victims rather than the facts presented.

better to be on the right side of history than to actually be right i guess

Brooks was wearing a anti-suicide smock in some of the pictures. Does anyone has info on that?

Breaking points is calling out the msm for memory holing this and never mentioning his name. A car just did it huh?
Also as Saagar mentions that the right will see this as the left protecting those that they agree with while always going after any and all right wing violence. Which can lead to more violence

Back