Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

This is why there’s a migration of the lefties out of sherdog Because the left has lost touch and it’s increasingly harder to argue their side. So now people like Jack had their brains fried. Or they turn into trolls like poon goon or they join the candle club.

Naw.

We rented a bus and are following this guy on tour.

Must watch, btw.

Yet you seem more into calling Arbery a piece of shit while then sliding a "they shouldnt have done that tho" type response after. So it looks like it goes both ways.

Your reading comprehension sucks then. I've condemned the actions of those two goofs since the story broke.

I'm predicting slick36 has a meltdown within a month
This is why there’s a migration of the lefties out of sherdog Because the left has lost touch and it’s increasingly harder to argue their side. So now people like Jack had their brains fried. Or they turn into trolls like poon goon or they join the candle club.

It's crazy how the media MSNBC, CNN etc... are treating this as an accident, car crash. This is a terrorist attack. The media just wants to protect their narrative of white supremacy, it's just disgusting.....

It's crazy how the media MSNBC, CNN etc... are treating this as an accident, car crash. This is a terrorist attack. The media just wants to protect their narrative of white supremacy, it's just disgusting.....
When details were emerging, it made sense to withhold judgment. But the more information that comes out, the more it's looking like domestic terrorism that the MSM is trying to cover up.

When details were emerging, it made sense to withhold judgment. But the more information that comes out, the more it's looking like domestic terrorism that the MSM is trying to cover up.

Everyone knows what they're doing and it's disgusting. CNN and MSNBC are the worst, they just flat out lie, and treat people like they're brain dead....

I just checked their website, they straight up aren't even covering this story anymore. Not a single mention on their front page. You can find plenty of Fauci propaganda and Jan 6 nonsense however.

How long until CNN calls 9/11 the "New York Aeronautical Mishap"? Or maybe the Boston Marathon bombing is now the "Boston Marathon Pressure Cooker Snafu"?
We've reached a dangerous point. What the truth is on any given situation is now open to interpretation. The only thing that separates us from truly living in the world of 1984 is active suppression of the people that are telling the truth. People are also much more likely to believe a lie because it's a widespread lie than I would have thought.

We've reached a dangerous point. What the truth is on any given situation is now open to interpretation. The only thing that separates us from truly living in the world of 1984 is active suppression of the people that are telling the truth. People are also much more likely to believe a lie because it's a widespread lie than I would have thought.
The truth is actively suppressed if it’s not politically correct. It’s just by shouting down and cancelling and not necessarily by the state.

I just checked their website, they straight up aren't even covering this story anymore. Not a single mention on their front page. You can find plenty of Fauci propaganda and Jan 6 nonsense however.

It's just wrong on so many levels. I really don't get wrapped up in any of the media because I know it's all BS in America. I just feel terrible for all of those families, and the people who were killed/injured. It's like they don't matter.

Yeah dude it's just a conspiracy between some commie American leftists; real business and the global world at large is still fixated on whether a schizophrenic guy is given enough attention to please race warriors. :rolleyes:
(*looks at global stock markets*)

Luckily we have outlets like Fox, OAN, and Newsmax. What developments have been made that aren't being reported on?

You are an intellectually incapable piece of pond scum if you think that post is me justifying running people over with an SUV.
Insult of the year candidate right here.
I personally like toe rag.

Back