Crime Red SUV plows thru holiday parade, Waukesha, Wisconsin

Breitbart must also be in on the skin whitening as well as the scanner report describing him as light skinned African American.
Screenshot-20211125-181351-Chrome.png
Did they get the photo from the AP then? He is light skinned, but not that light skinned. It does seem like they edited his tone.
Does the Ap do this and everyone just publishes it? Zimmerman had the same thing happen to him. This is not a new phenomenon

Did they get the photo from the AP then? He is light skinned, but not that light skinned. It does seem like they edited his tone.
Does the Ap do this and everyone just publishes it? Zimmerman had the same thing happen to him. This is not a new phenomenon
For fucks sake, it's just an overexposure to light. You can see the source of light in his eyes. It's either a brightly lit white room, or it's a very bright flash.

Last edited:
That article is two years after the attack and after the man was convicted in court. Not to mention it crashed in to counter protestors at a white nationalist rally, so ignoring the details of the scene would be a lot tougher.
Like the details in which a "progressive" professor bragged about chasing him down his with AR or where "protesters" attacked his car? (good luck finding his social media posts proclaiming such since its been scrubbed) Nevermind that. My real question is do you think they will be doing any stories on this guy in two years?

Like the details in which a "progressive" professor bragged about chasing him down his with AR or where "protestors" attacked his car? (good luck finding his social media posts proclaiming such since its been scrubbed) Nevermind that. My real question is do you think they will be doing any stories on this guy in two years?
Two weeks never mind two years . They are already trying to bury this one.

For fucks sake, it's just an overexposure to light. You can see the source of light in his eyes. It's either a brightly lit white room, or it's a very bright flash.
In this case maybe. But why did they change Rogan and Zimmerman. At this point the media has to prove they are being honest. Yet II take them at their word each and every state line time

Very interesting certain people will have full faith in MSM that has a terrible track record yet will discard certain sources for much much less.

How about you go fuck yourself? If you're going to tell me to shut the fuck up, at least quote me directly. I've been the most openminded person in this thread and have had my posts completely misrepresented by you idiots who pretend you give a shit about truth.

LOL, sure. I especially liked your point about how left wing media only racializes certain stories, as a response to right wing media racializing stories. They were forced to call Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist, because of those damn right wing outlets...not making the case about race. It's all their fault.

Clown.

LOL, sure. I especially liked your point about how left wing media only racializes certain stories, as a response to right wing media racializing stories. They were forced to call Kyle Rittenhouse a white supremacist, because of those damn right wing outlets...not making the case about race. It's all their fault.

Clown.

Very interesting certain people will have full faith in MSM that has a terrible track record yet will discard certain sources for much much less.
That, I never said. But you got people saying the media will never say this guy's name or show his picture, then they immediately do both the second the police release the information which what they'd do with anyone. Now it's the mugshot is photoshopped to make him look white and Breitbart is in on it, despite every outlet already posting older mugshots that show up darker. There's always going to be something to complain and make conspiracies around when you're looking for it obsessively.

One of the oldest plays in the book.

That, I never said. But you got people saying the media will never say this guy's name or show his picture, then they immediately do both the second the police release the information which what they'd do with anyone. Now it's the mugshot is photoshopped to make him look white and Breitbart is in on it, despite every outlet already posting older mugshots that show up darker. There's always going to be something to complain and make conspiracies around when you're looking for it obsessively.
You must be feeling guilty I wasn't talking to/about you.

That article is two years after the attack and after the man was convicted in court. Not to mention it crashed in to counter protestors at a white nationalist rally, so ignoring the details of the scene would be a lot tougher.

The date of the article is relevant.

Oh, so its an 'attack' when the MSM disagrees with the driver.

Its an 'accident' when the MSM agrees or just wants to downplay the accident because a BLM member hitting 40 innocent people, including kids, and killing 5, doesn't align with their agenda/narrative.

Back