Record lows for TUF

i haven't watched like i used to. not on purpose though just been busy

I liked the last season where Chael treated it like a tournament.

The show needs to be canceled already, far too many seasons. Every year Dana comes out..... "Man... What an unreal season, the fights are just sick, the drama is crazy, and you have to see it to see what I am talking about. I have to say this is by far the craziest season, ever". Yeah, yeah, I get it, somebody will say "he can't say it sucks, he is a promoter" yada yada yada. But in reality, the show is just bad, and it's been for quite a long time.

Put heavyweights back on and I'll watch. I've recorded the last three episodes but have no real interest in watching Rousey by the way it sounds.

Might have something to do with being on a shit network that many of us don't get. I'm glad it's failing, I'm annoyed that UFC put all their programming on FS1.

The show needs to be canceled already, far too many seasons. Every year Dana comes out..... "Man... What an unreal season, the fights are just sick, the drama is crazy, and you have to see it to see what I am talking about. I have to say this is by far the craziest season, ever". Yeah, yeah, I get it, somebody will say "he can't say it sucks, he is a promoter" yada yada yada. But in reality, the show is just bad, and it's been for quite a long time.

That's kind of what makes me thinking Dana isn't as great a promoter as people make it seem. If he's made any real contribution at all, it's been behind the scenes.

Nobody wants to watch a bunch of unknown women fight. Ronda and some big names maybe on an undercard. Thats it. Not watching Ultimate Fighter till next season. No im not sexist I have sex with women.

I buzz through almost everything on DVR except the fights. Been doing that for the last ten seasons or so.

Nobody wants to watch a bunch of unknown women fight. Ronda and some big names maybe on an undercard. Thats it. Not watching Ultimate Fighter till next season. No im not sexist I have sex with women.

Technically, they're not exactly unknowns, but that's probably a bad sign for the division at the moment. I agree that they're best suited for the undercard. And saying you're not sexist because you have sex with women, is an incredibly sexist thing to say lmao.

I don't know all the details, so I would love to see some data that explains this. But my honest opinion is:

People aren't interested in watching women fight.

Sorry, it is just true. They aren't as good (slower, less powerful). There isn't an intimidation factor that fans enjoy. I think it was week 2, don't even remember, and the one girl didn't know how to grapple. She kept fucking up armbar defense in training. Ok, fine, not every fighter is a BJJ expert. But are you really telling me a professional fighter (or a potential professional) doesn't know how to defend an often used submission? That's like a boxer who can't block a right hook.

I gave it a chance, but I'm not interested.

That's kind of what makes me thinking Dana isn't as great a promoter as people make it seem. If he's made any real contribution at all, it's been behind the scenes.

I can't recall the last time Dana actually promoted a fight, the fighters are basically doing it themselves. I'd rather have Coker take over, the guy does not need to act like an ass to be promoter.

New channel and TUF in general is shit.

Technically, they're not exactly unknowns, but that's probably a bad sign for the division at the moment. I agree that they're best suited for the undercard. And saying you're not sexist because you have sex with women, is an incredibly sexist thing to say lmao.

Well saving my penis for women only makes me more sexist towards men IMO:cool:

Amazing quote.:icon_lol:

-ronda is very annoying

-no dudes wanna see girls fight. they gotta be as hawt has miesha to be watchable.

-new channel n chit

As far as I'm concerned, this was the last great TUF moment:

cc222222222222222.gif

All down hill from there.

Back