Record lows for TUF

Fans may be getting turned off by Ronda. Also, it went head to head with Duck Dynasty, a show that is getting incredible numbers. Still, it's probably one of FS1's highest rated shows.

UFC is dying

I don't get Fox Sports 1 so I watch the episodes online. I did watch every single Episode of last season's on FX though. I would say it was the channel, but if Chael P. Sonnen coached TUF again, I would make sure to get a cable provider that supported Fox Sports 1

I know a few girls who are just getting into MMA and TUF because their are women fighting and on the show now.

I know little to nothing about television ratings.

I've watched most seasons of TUF (depending on my schedule) and have been getting a bit tired of the Real World aspect of it in the past few seasons. I'm in it for the fights and was hoping they'd somehow emphasize that part of the competition more somehow.

When they decided to have Miesha and Ronda coach and to go co-ed with the housing, it was like they doubled down on being Jersey Shore. I haven't watched at all, after all, Duck Dynasty is on the other channel.

Yeah moving from spike kind did a number on the ratings , most of people I know who watch the UFC don't even know what fox sports 1 is. The ones that do refuse to get it because let's face it PPV's are expensive enough.

The new channel is 250 on my cable provider. People aren't going to accidentally find it that's for sure.

I like this season just from seeing Ronda lose it several times.

Ronda is getting crucified in the comments section. She doesn't have a marketable personality by any means, they should have never put her on the show it seems. That's on top of everything the article touched on. It's why I haven't watched TUF since Roy won.

To be honest it's too long with nothing to interesting I've just started watching ink master this season and it is by far the best reality show I've ever seen

Can't believe it has taken this long for people to realize that TUF sucks. They haven't really found legit fighters on there since the first few season

things to improve the TUF, forget the house, focus on training. Use it to introduce MMA to the viewer and educate them. Forget the rivalry and focus on the fight and preparing for a fight. If fighter loses, they leave the show. Forget teams and just have excellent trainers working with the fighters. Each week the cast would be fewer, allowing more time spent on more and more training aspects of MMA.

The new channel is 250 on my cable provider. People aren't going to accidentally find it that's for sure.

I like this season just from seeing Ronda lose it several times.

Are you telling me people get cable packages and don't even look through the different channels?

women and bantamweight men. Not exactly noteworthy. I tried to watch the first episode but it was horrible.

Can't believe it has taken this long for people to realize that TUF sucks. They haven't really found legit fighters on there since the first few season

Agreed. The amount of unrecognized top talent isn't near what it used to be. They've had so many TUF's that the talent has all been discovered, now they're scrapping the bottom of the barrel. And that's on top of the fact that there are more UFC events than ever now and they're having to sign young guys that would normally start on the show.

women and bantamweight men. Not exactly noteworthy. I tried to watch the first episode but it was horrible.

I don't think that has ANY reason to do with the low numbers.

It probably has something to do with the fact that it is on a channel that now knows of or has.

Any show will go stale after 18 seasons. I watched seasons 5-10 religiously. I tuned in a couple times for 11-13, watched all of 14 for JDS, skipped all of 15-17 (saw the "let me bang bro" scene on youtube, convinced me to stay away) but have been enjoying season 18 so far.

Back