Recommend A TV Show That Is On Netflix...

That's pretty false. That show gets incredibly awful after season 2, sadly. I loved that show when I was young and rewatched it. very unbearable.

Not at all for me, my favorite TV series ever. I have no problem with them after season 2.

King of the Hill is my go to show. Underrated cartoon.

miami-vice-13.jpg

It's so bad that it's fantastic. Fantastically bad. I watch an episode and then laugh my ass off, later i'm embarrassed I spent 43 minutes watching that schlock.

Not at all for me, my favorite TV series ever. I have no problem with them after season 2.

Yeah I didn't care to see MacGyver deal with all the social issues of the 80s. Everything that made that show great was gone from the show by like the 3rd season and it when downhill from there. Even the usually great episodes with Murdoc became laughable.

Yeah I didn't care to see MacGyver deal with all the social issues of the 80s. Everything that made that show great was gone from the show by like the 3rd season and it when downhill from there. Even the usually great episodes with Murdoc became laughable.

A few years ago I was laid up for 3 days sick with a fever, found some stream that was playing a Macgyver-athon. I don't know, I just remember enjoying them, true not every episode is great. But still a few gems here and there. I also enjoy how fucked up his back story is. It's always different depending on the situation, id love to see someone try and make sense of Mac's back story.

Season 5 is available via torrent 30 minutes after the show concludes...just sayin.

The netflix scam = give a season or 2 for free, hope you upgrade to stream+dvd to watch remaining seasons.

Ya I use torrents for movies. can you recommend me a torrent site for shows? How good of quality are they?

A few years ago I was laid up for 3 days sick with a fever, found some stream that was playing a Macgyver-athon. I don't know, I just remember enjoying them, true not every episode is great. But still a few gems here and there. I also enjoy how fucked up his back story is. It's always different depending on the situation, id love to see someone try and make sense of Mac's back story.

Nobody can make sense of that back story.

There's some random talk of a movie being made next year that will probably be awful but have only one origin. If that makes you feel better.

Nobody can make sense of that back story.

There's some random talk of a movie being made next year that will probably be awful but have only one origin. If that makes you feel better.

I don't know if they should do that. I think that's kind of the charms of that character. They need to leave our 80s early 90s stuff alone.

I just finished Breaking bad and have nothing else to watch. BTW when will season 5 be on netflix?

So let's hear those recommendations.

I am almost done with sons of anarchy...that show is great. King of the hill, 30 rock, parks and recreation, american dad, cleveland show, south park, family guy, trailer park boys, archer, workaholics, its always sunny in philedelphia.

My name is earl is pretty funny and they have a lot of episodes. I watched news radio a while ago, I don't know if that is still on there though.

But if you like breaking bad you will probably like sons of anarchy.

I don't know if they should do that. I think that's kind of the charms of that character. They need to leave our 80s early 90s stuff alone.

No originality left, only remakes. Remake everything. As long as they stay away from Die Hard, Back to the Future and Ghostbusters I'll be just fine. Oh and Highlander, leave that shit alone. They only got it right once.

No originality left, only remakes. Remake everything. As long as they stay away from Die Hard, Back to the Future and Ghostbusters I'll be just fine. Oh and Highlander, leave that shit alone. They only got it right once.

When I heard that an idea of doing Back To The Future was floating around I about lost it. No way they should ever touch it.

Highlander is an interesting one for me. I don't want to see them RE-MAKE it. But I think the series itself has a lot of potential and a Re-Boot of it could work. Don't re-cast Connar or anything. I just think a good Highlander movie could be made, but it's been bogged down with shitty ones. Wish someone serious would take a stab at it you know.

My wife and I are currently watching Lost. Just started the 5th season. Never watched it when it was on and I'm pretty happy being able to watch it without having to wait a week while they leave you on a cliff hanger.

Pretty good show. Things are getting pretty weird in season 5 though.

Netflix Instant is great for TV shows but is not that great for movies.

Back