Recommend me some finished TV show/Netflix/Amazon series

I've seen a couple of people mention The Americans and thats what I came to recommend. The show doesn't get enough attention for how good it was.

I'm so jealous of anyone that hasn't watched Spartacus. the one Starz did. I watch it every few years.

Also 24, I have seasons I like more than others but seen every season multiple times and they are all worth checking out.

Mob City. It's only 6 episodes.

Jack Ryan. Haven't watched the final season.

El Cid.

I saw parts of this and thought it was pretty good:

fx_americans_keyart_p_2012.jpg
Particularly the parts where the actress shows her HOF naked buns.

Jack Ryan. Haven't watched the final season.

El Cid.

Particularly the parts where the actress shows her HOF naked buns.
Final season of Jack Ryan is fantastic.

Peaky Blinders - last season aside (last season was screwed up as it had to be re done as one of the leads died IRL. Other than that it's one of my favorite ever series any platform. Cillian Murphy crushes it 10/10

The Last Kingdom - It's like Vikings but more historically accurate (I said more not saying its accurate). I love Vikings as well but it's about as accurate as a Tarrantino movie. TLK is very good with great characters.

Last edited:
The Last Kingdom. Epic show depicting the conflict between the Vikings and Anglo-Saxons and the beginnings of the Kingdom of England.
I was a big Vikings fan so before I watched I figured it was just a cheap rip off. I ended up liking it more ...... better when Netflix bought it an production value soared. Aside from Uhtred being mostly fictional they at least keep the major events and names accurate unlike Vikings that was total fiction.

I was a big Vikings fan so before I watched I figured it was just a cheap rip off. I ended up liking it more ...... better when Netflix bought it an production value soared. Aside from Uhtred being mostly fictional they at least keep the major events and names accurate unlike Vikings that was total fiction.

Yeah tbh it took a long time for me to not get the names confused since everyone's fucking name starts with Ethel.

Yeah tbh it took a long time for me to not get the names confused since everyone's fucking name starts with Ethel.
Yeah but it's old English and it was the actual names. Half the characters do have Athel to start there names it is odd.

I need some good TV show recommendations. I need something that's finished. I hate getting a cliffhanger and having to wait a year or so for the next season. So far I've watched Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Caul Saul, The walking Dead, Expanse

Something on the more serious side and not like and episodic show like Friends or something like that. It has to be a continuing story like Game of Thrones.

Peaky Blinders

just binged kevin smith's masters of the universe - it was just good old fashion fun.

Mr Robot was pretty good.

Don't know what service each is on but...

Sleeper Cell (there were only 2 seasons)
Six Feet Under
The Crown

Those would be my top recommendations.

First five seasons of 24 were good. About the same for Sons of Anarchy and Dexter. All of those went over a cliff around that point.

Also the first season of True Detective stands on its own and is worth a watch. Same with the first two seasons of Fargo.

The 3rd season of ‘Fargo’ is worth a watch too.. the story isn’t as good as the 1st two seasons but the casting and characters are great imo..

Also, I’ve had ‘The Crown’ saved for a while and not gotten around to it.. what’s your honest take on it..?

Also, I’ve had ‘The Crown’ saved for a while and not gotten around to it.. what’s your honest take on it..?

I have it as one of the best shows I've ever seen but I'm not surprised when it's not someone's thing or they don't give it a try. I don't particularly give a crap about the royal family in general but the show fleshes the characters out well and finds the drama to explore in real life events from the last century of European history and the scenes that are written play out as how it plausibly could have gone behind closed doors. Especially the first few seasons the cinematography is probably the best I've seen from a TV show.

The Last Kingdom. Epic show depicting the conflict between the Vikings and Anglo-Saxons and the beginnings of the Kingdom of England.

This. Awesome show. I went into it not expecting much, and it ended up blowing me away. I remember binge watching til 3am for several nights. I couldn't stop. Epic.

I'd like to help but I don't answer questions.

Back