Recommend me some finished TV show/Netflix/Amazon series

Some pretty good recommendations so far . . .

I don't believe anyone has mentioned Banshee . . . Dark Winds, Reservation Dogs, Line of Duty, and MI-5 are also worth the watch.
+1for Dark Winds. First season was good. Haven’t started the second season yet.

The Bridge aka Bron/Broen. It's in Danish/Swedish with English subs on amazon, but you'll need a secondary channel subscription(Topic). If you've never had Topic on there before, you should have a 7 day free trial available so you can check it out to see if you would want to continue watching.

I have it as one of the best shows I've ever seen but I'm not surprised when it's not someone's thing or they don't give it a try. I don't particularly give a crap about the royal family in general but the show fleshes the characters out well and finds the drama to explore in real life events from the last century of European history and the scenes that are written play out as how it plausibly could have gone behind closed doors. Especially the first few seasons the cinematography is probably the best I've seen from a TV show.

Cool, I’ll be watching it soon. Thanks bud

I recently started "The Man in the High Castle" and it's really good so far.

It's fun how the show immerses you into a strange, alternate world. The premise is good. I didn't find the narrative to be that interesting, the execution is lacking, but I thought it was a solid 7/10 show.

Good call.

+1 for the Shield. Probably my favorite cop show.
It wS but imo the production aged really bad especially first few seasons. I tried re watching on hulu n it was rough

Watching Grieselda now and it doesn't suck. Based on the Miami cocaine godmother. Sofia even at 53 DAMN she still a smokehouse.

Jericho was a good idea and got off to a good start but they pulled the plug after something like one and a half or one and a quarter seasons I think and it's not an experience that provides much resolution.

Kind of reminds me, Jeremiah with Luke Perry was on around the same time and it wasn't bad and had a similar fate.
That does line up with my memory.

Came out with a bang. Most of the first season I seem to remember being pretty good but it kind of fizzled out, as apocalypse series tend to do.

Cool, I’ll be watching it soon. Thanks bud

Hope you like it. My recommendations probably go over well more often than not but I have had the homeys on here not be blown away by Young Guns or Black Rain and probably a few others.

Also the one season miniseries The Offer about the making of The Godfather is fairly brief but worth a look.

Blackbird of similar length wasn't bad either.

The Spy

Netflix mini series with Sacha Baren Cohen (not a comedy). About an Israeli spy infiltrating Syria. Based on true events.

Back