Recommend A TV Show That Is On Netflix...

Cazadores

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just finished Breaking bad and have nothing else to watch. BTW when will season 5 be on netflix?

So let's hear those recommendations.

they just added it's always sunny in philadelphia and i'm currently watching the episode where they try to figure how who got dee pregnant. VIGGO MORGENSTEIN.

Awesome..

I'm more into the unedited action/thriller/drama types. So which one would fit that best? I don't like watching shows that don't have any cussing or blood. That sounds bad, but only way I could put it

Wife and I have been watching BURN NOTICE for a couple months now and we are really enjoying it, whenever we have nothing to watch for lunch we watch an episode

Awesome..

I'm more into the unedited action/thriller/drama types. So which one would fit that best? I don't like watching shows that don't have any cussing or blood. That sounds bad, but only way I could put it

cursing and blood does not make a show instantly better. but whatever, of all the picks I listed, the best one that fits that limited description is sons of anarchy

EDIT: Unless you count goram and Frak as curse words, and anyone with good taste does, then add BSG and firefly to that list.

cursing and blood does not make a show instantly better. but whatever, of all the picks I listed, the best one that fits that limited description is sons of anarchy

Agree, but to have an action movie, and not show the details to me makes it lesser.

I have only ever watched Showtime/HBO series... I guess I'm spoiled by their production value.

I just started "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" myself. First ive ever watched it..fucking LOVE IT.

Macgyver is the best show they have on there right now. Thought id point that out.

Macgyver is the best show they have on there right now. Thought id point that out.

That's pretty false. That show gets incredibly awful after season 2, sadly. I loved that show when I was young and rewatched it. very unbearable.

I have never seen a single episode of MacGuyver. A-team, Knight Rider, Magnum PI, Maimi Vice... sure.. but MacGuyver is a big no... I might have to fix that eventually.

Dexter is not on Netflix but you need to watch it. Find a friend who has a Showtime account and log in to Showtime Anytime and watch it.

I just finished Breaking bad and have nothing else to watch. BTW when will season 5 be on netflix?

So let's hear those recommendations.

Season 5 is available via torrent 30 minutes after the show concludes...just sayin.

The netflix scam = give a season or 2 for free, hope you upgrade to stream+dvd to watch remaining seasons.

I had netflix streaming for a while and it was the only way I watched DEXTER, which is actually pretty good for an SNL spin-off comedy show. That guy who's constantly suppressing farts is hilarious.

I have never seen a single episode of MacGuyver. A-team, Knight Rider, Magnum PI, Maimi Vice... sure.. but MacGuyver is a big no... I might have to fix that eventually.

:eek:

How do you even live Cyke? Do you have a pulse? This is something we shall have to fix ASAP.

Back