• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reality check: SJWs don't want to help only persecute

Virtue signaling is a silly buzz word. Anytime that anybody voices any moral opinion, they can be accused of virtue signaling.

I wish people would stop using buzz words and express themselves with their own words. That would force deeper thought.

That is not surprising. Look how worked up TS is over it. Some people love having something to rage over, and shit sites like Yahoo know exactly what to post to get clicks.

No doubt. Yahoo is so bad.

Does suck that this kid is going through this though. I guess people should just be careful about posting dumb stuff on their social media

Reality Check: Punctuation helps with clarity in your title.

The lady got got by Joe Schilling. Good on him. Boo her.

I don't think you know what "high road" means.

Dude. The Schilling thing was fake. It was a wrong account. Come on now

No doubt. Yahoo is so bad.

Does suck that this kid is going through this though. I guess people should just be careful about posting dumb stuff on their social media

Yeah, honestly the kid is even more sympathetic now because it seems like he's not only being bullied, but he's also being raised by a bit of dummy.

In general, using the internet to personally attack people is ridiculous and childish. I can't believe there are millions of people that just have Twitter to make mean comments to strangers.

I mean we talk some shit on here, but it's mutual shit talking. We're on equal ground, debating, making arguments, etc. People who just go after strangers for whatever reason are so strange to me, it makes me wonder what it is they are seeking from the act. They must get some satisfaction, I just don't understand why.

Virtue signaling is real, and has been around for a long time. "For the love of god, will someone think of the children".

I am all kinds of sympathetic to systemic issues minorities face. I have no issue discussing those issues, and how they can be addressed, when it is possible.

SJW's don't discuss, they don't exchange ideas, they shout people down, with a debate trope that masquerades as morality.
You claim to be "sympathetic to systemic issues minorities face", yet you're throwing around language used to summarily dismiss and silence anyone who addresses said issues. Sure, maybe it's not as bad as throwing around words like "cuck", but the effect on discourse is the same.

Don't get me wrong, there's some bad shit within the social justice-sphere, but its more productive to criticize that in isolation than to toss around reductive language like that and poisoning the well, so to speak

Virtue signaling is a silly buzz word. Anytime that anybody voices any moral opinion, they can be accused of virtue signaling.

I wish people would stop using buzz words and express themselves with their own words. That would force deeper thought.

That is not surprising. Look how worked up TS is over it. Some people love having something to rage over, and shit sites like Yahoo know exactly what to post to get clicks.

I did. Like I said. They shout people down. They don't engage in discourse. The op is proof of this. Queen Mel is a SJW. She engaged in a debate trope, that was masquerading as morality.

I have known plenty of racists. From overt, to closeted. Most of the racists I have met, don't own confederate flags.

On the other hand, I've met a number of people who own confederate flags, that I dont believe are racists.

This is what a SJW is. It is the result of 8 years of obama, where he socially activated college campuses to keep them from protesting his support of murder for profit, continuing and expnding Bush's wars, AKA US foreign policy.

It isn't an accident that all these people use this same debate trope like it is the only move they know. This trope is called virtue signaling.

Fyi, I am all about activism, protest, and social liberty, not social justice (a lot of people tend to think justice means revenge, and it shows in the SJW's).

SJW's are astroturf. It was grown on college campuses, like a culture in a Petri dish, engineered to ensure we didn't end up with Vietnam protests part 2.

You claim to be "sympathetic to systemic issues minorities face", yet you're throwing around language used to summarily dismiss and silence anyone who addresses said issues. Sure, maybe it's not as bad as throwing around words like "cuck", but the effect on discourse is the same.

Don't get me wrong, there's some bad shit within the social justice-sphere, but its more productive to criticize that in isolation than to toss around reductive language like that and poisoning the well, so to speak

And yet my problem with SJW's is how they pigeon hole, dismiss, and silence, with their own reductive language like racist, misogynist, homosphobe, islamaphobe.

I am an athiest, but I like the golden rule, and an eye for an eye. One of my favorite turn of phrase, is, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander. I personally believe that fighting fire with fire, is an effective tactic.

Reality Check: Punctuation helps with clarity in your title.

The lady got got by Joe Schilling. Good on him. Boo her.

I don't think you know what "high road" means.

Moral high road, as it pertains to virtue signaling.

giphy.gif

https://bnc.lt/a/key_live_eifqPbvhI...www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/122300946104560424/

They might want to help but they are not capable of helping.

Mean-spirited, malevolent people will remain themselves, no matter the ideology they attach themselves to. And sometimes, the real scum of humanity make a conscious effort to commit their atrocities under a "justifiable cause", as we saw in the Soviet Union.

The bullies always find their way to social acceptance, one way or the other. Even under the cause of anti-bullying. It is not something that we can prevent until we recognize the behaviour patterns and separate them from any ideology.

It's a word or a phrase? Phrases tend to be a concise combination of words that do a fine job of conveying meaning. How would you better capture the phenomena of people who try to shame others in order to feel like they're elevating their own status?

You claim to be "sympathetic to systemic issues minorities face", yet you're throwing around language used to summarily dismiss and silence anyone who addresses said issues.

Did he? Or is he criticizing something more specific than anyone who addresses minority issues?

I have a solution for SJW's. You have to high road them.

SJW: Your racist/ Your a misogynist/ Your a homophobe.....ect.

Me: You care about brown people, women, gays? Chexk your first world priviledge bro. Why aren't you talking about the brown people dying in the 100,000's in the ME, by American made weapons?

You care about women? You should check your first world priveledge bro. Women are dying as human shields and being sold as slaves in Yemen.

You care about gays? Check your first world priveledge bro, their throwing gays off of roofs in the ME.

They honestly don't know how to respond to someone playing their stupid game, better than they do.

Do you think that people support that? Can you point me to where a “SJW” is quoted or posts something voicing support Muslims throwing gays off of buildings? Maybe something where they are in support of using women as shields?

The fucked up thing is that all of the racist shit was fake social media accounts and not actually from this kids Mother. The SJW's got trolled into cyber bullying Keaton and his family.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...tennessee-boys-anti-bullying-video/943058001/
I don't know what to believe anymore when I see stories like this. I'm definitely never giving another dime to a go fund me account and once the fantasy football season is over I'm done with Yahoo and their race-baiting shit tier news-feeds, i.e. Newsweek, Huffpost, Hello Giggles, Salon etc.

I have a solution for SJW's. You have to high road them.

SJW: Your racist/ Your a misogynist/ Your a homophobe.....ect.

Me: You care about brown people, women, gays? Chexk your first world priviledge bro. Why aren't you talking about the brown people dying in the 100,000's in the ME, by American made weapons?

You care about women? You should check your first world priveledge bro. Women are dying as human shields and being sold as slaves in Yemen.

You care about gays? Check your first world priveledge bro, their throwing gays off of roofs in the ME.

They honestly don't know how to respond to someone playing their stupid game, better than they do.
this is peak autism right here. Just because worse atrocities exist elsewhere a person can't denounce and attack less egregious instances in their own country?

this is peak autism right here. Just because worse atrocities exist elsewhere a person can't denounce and attack less egregious instances in their own country?

No, that isn't what I am saying. It's to counter what is in the op. Maybe this lady is a racist, but it is dumb as fuck to call someone a racist because they have a confederate flag, and even dumber still, when in the south.

Flip that criticism on the lady calling people racists. Her kids bullying isn't important, because his mom is a racist?

Like I said in an earlier post. Fighting fire with fire, is a valid strategy.

Do you think that people support that? Can you point me to where a “SJW” is quoted or posts something voicing support Muslims throwing gays off of buildings? Maybe something where they are in support of using women as shields?

I see I need to be more clear.

This is how this goes down.

SJW: You are a racist, because you won't recognize recognise the impact of historic oppression.

Regular person: No, I'm just not responsible for what others have done in the past.

SJW: well you can t understand what it is like being a minority, so your opinion isn't valid, and if you insist, I will just call you a racist some more. Slavery was evil. Why can t you see that.

Regular person: Hmmmm, it appears my choices are get called a racist, or take a position I don't agree with.

Vivarevolution: Nope, you have a 3rd choice. When they talk about your white priviledge, or male priviledge, tell them they need to check their 1st world priviledge, because while people deal with injustices in our country, football stadiums full of dead bodies have been piling up for over a decade in the ME. You don't get to preach to me about your superior moral standing, while you remain silent as body counts climb to 7 digits. SJW's talk about micro agressions, and profiling, while we build skyscraper tall mountains of human bones in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Lybia, ect.

And yet my problem with SJW's is how they pigeon hole, dismiss, and silence, with their own reductive language like racist, misogynist, homosphobe, islamaphobe.

I am an athiest, but I like the golden rule, and an eye for an eye. One of my favorite turn of phrase, is, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander. I personally believe that fighting fire with fire, is an effective tactic.

You don't see how a sjw could do the exact same and be equally justified.

I like to think i hold myself to a higher standard.

Back