• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Distressing Trend of Men Ejaculating in Female Colleagues' Drinks Emerges

It's very unlikely to be a trend at any significant level. This is one of those situations where it would be best for the media to not cover it because covering anything has the potential to inspire a rash of copycats, in this case which far exceeds the original organic incidence of the crime. Of course they'll cover it regardless because outrage clicks is how they make their revenue.

It's a very niche and very fucked up sexual fetish, clearly. I remember vaguely a story years ago about some dude who was handing out free samples in a shopping mall of 'greek yoghurt' which was basiclaly his jizz. Clearly got a sexual thrill out of forcing women to unknowingly consume his jizz.

right-to-jail-jail.gif

Very sick, and well deserving of a prison-sentence!
But even if it has been around for a while and cases emerges rarely but regularly -its far from a "trend".

Two incidents involving two different dudes in two different states apparently in different decades is hardly a trend
- I think if you search google, you will find far more. I started a thread about a guy that got his penis stuck in a barbell, and when earching more, found guys stuck in public benchs and all..

Served in the Air Force Reserves.

Some Navy guys would always laugh for long periods at lunch. Just randomly for no reason. They finally told me, they "dirty dicked" a fellow shipmans mayo jar, he ate mayo every day for lunch.

20 years later, I still refuse to touch mayo.

They deserve to be tied up and anyone they did this to gets to kick them in the balls until they are too tired to kick anymore.

Then the pig castrater used on them.

images

I remember the reports used to publish the victim's face.

I'm thinking of that episode of TUF when the ejaculated in his own teammates sushi because the other team kept stealing it. Sure enough, Kaplan got drunk and ate the sushi.....lol

5n8cso.jpg

Pubic hair.... Allegedly.

Misdemeanor? What the?

Way too much effort and potential exposure. Just spit in the drink like a dignified person would.

Think this guy took rubbing alcohol in a whole different direction

Back