RDA to McGregor: If you had fought me at UFC 196, you would be dead

That's cute, this guy actually thought I was saying it was impossible for Conor to need to pull out in the future because he has Jesus healing powers or something. The point was Conor has and would show up and fight with injuries most other fighters would pull out with, like RDA's foot.
Conor hasn't fought with a broken foot. He had the acl thing and still fought through which is cool and all. But of course he would feel more inclined to fight when he never uses kicks to end fights, and picked the un prepared Mendes over the rightful contender in Edgar who was fully prepared. Plus Conor is known to exaggerate everything sothe severity of that injury is also questionable to anyone non biased.

Meh, styles make fights. No one knows what would have happened, but one guy showed up to fight, the other didn't to defend his belt.

Its all just shoulda woulda coulda crap.

If I would've shown up to the fight that I signed up for I would've killed you

RDA pissed that his money train left teh station without him! He's hoping to get thingz stirred up so he can get another shot.

200.gif

RDA pulled out and missed the biggest payday of his career by far. Then he celebrated conors loss which put him even further from his big payday. Then he got smashed by a contender with no hype putting him even further from a big payday. Such a massive failure. Nate went on a post fox fight rant and earned himself two mcpaydays. RDA whooped dat ass and had the belt but nate and conor are getting all the paper.....nice tweet though

He wasn't landing good shots at all. He landed a few good shots, mostly the counters but that was it. He was unable to find Nates chin because his opponent wasn't smaller and his left straight is only accurate when it's thrown downwards. RDA not having a significant height and reach disadvantage would also not get hit flush on the jaw and instead molest Conor with his much superior speed and power. RDA cut Nate so bad they had to stop the round, and he threw like 1 punch for every 10 Conor threw.

So you're saying conor wouldn't be able to reach RDA because of the size difference, even though Eddie sparked RDA when he's smaller than him.

Bearing in mind conor has a bigger reach and is taller than RDA.
Also to finish it off LOL rda is not faster than Conor.

That's just me responding to what I could understand from your post because the rest was drivel.

RDA ran. Lost mega bucks and lost his belt. He doesn't deserve to fight Conor

Mcgregor starches dos anjos I've said it from the start.

Love that Conor yaps it up, even when it makes zero sense.

Anyone who knows fighting knows Conor isn't fighing off that RDA wrestling like Eddie did. Conor's on his back eating a beating within 20 seconds if those two ever find themselves locked in a cage together.

They really need to keep putting Conor in with strikers like Nate as much as possible. Your RDAs, Alvarezes and even Cowboys (dude took down Cote beautifully) are going to make him their pet on the deck pretty comfortably.

This guy gets it. If conor cant get inside his opponents head and makes him WANT to strike with him, he will look like a fish out of water

I think another part of his success was that alot of guys underestimated him, since he was basicly a hype job at some point.

His big mouth, good timing and precision somehow actually got him to a title shot and we all know what happenend next. I view the 13sec win over aldo much like the Hominick-KZ fight, where one guy rushes in highly emotional and gets floored badly.

Cant wait to see the rematch and if conor can grow enough as a martial artist, to not be this one trick pony he was or maybe still is

we will see, hope he will be brave enough to actually go back to 145 and put it all on the line that is left...

It's hilarious That Conor blames other people for his own failings. I mean, had he beat Nate, He might have gotten to face RDA.

Yeah, what a fucking pussy! He should be ashamed of himself

31C735BA00000578-0-Dos_Anjos_foot_after_training_injury-m-34_1456946458057.jpg
rafael-dos-anjos-ufc-196-foot-cast.jpg

I didn't call him a pussy but it's not Conor's fault he fucked up his foot, he still has to take full responsibility for that fight not happening.

Back