RDA to McGregor: If you had fought me at UFC 196, you would be dead

A ww fight against a lw the Rda fucking mauled

styles make fights...and fights can go differently on any given night.....

on any given night.....even michael bisping can become champion.....

I like RDA and I think that he would have finished Conor. But when you are the one who pulled out of the fight you forfeited your right to talk shit IMO.

Yeah his bone density would probably help him absorb the beating RDA would put on him, Conor could last up to 2 minutes. It would be the easiest fight of RDAs career because Conor is such a weak little ginger. Dude got bullied by NATE DIAZ physically hahahaha and that was the strongest McGregor we will ever see due to no weight cut and bulking.

1 foot stomp from Conor shatters RDA's bones like a hammer to a stale bread roll.

Deal with it.

RDA cant get Conor off his mind lol. Spelled trouble in Alvarez fight and will in Ferguson fight. Why is he even talking about him? They will never fight. RDA can not string wins together against these killers in his division to ever get title again not to mention Conor will never fight for LW title either.

RDA would have murked Conor then and he will now if they fight.

RDA needs to win upcoming fights in a tough division or his chance at big money could disappear. He is desperately hoping for Conor to respond not realizing that no one is interested in RDA without the belt.

Conor has been injured. And he showed up and won anyway.
Are you really this dumb... Sureplenty of fighters go into fights with injuries and win as I'm sure RDA has. But odds are if he continues to fight he will get an injury that will prevent him form fighting

Maybe so. He had the chance pulled out and got knocked out in the first round his next fight. I would enjoy hearing about a rematch with Alvarez more or how he wants to position himself for a rematch. He has a new problem now.

Yeah maybe. But since RDA got injured a week out of the fight like a rank amateur and then turned into a punchbag by Alvarez I guess we'll never find out.

RDA would have murked Conor then and he will now if they fight.
Since the strict testing came he pulled out of one fight and got destroyed in the other. I predicted he would lose to Alvarez and feel confident Conor stood a good shot to flatline him as well. RDA is sloppy man and would get tagged. Only question is could he take punishment like Diaz did. Doubtful.

if eddy alvares the wrestler KO'd u in less than 1 round u best believe conor mcgregor would flatline u in less than a mintue

Are you really this dumb... Sureplenty of fighters go into fights with injuries and win as I'm sure RDA has. But odds are if he continues to fight he will get an injury that will prevent him form fighting

That's cute, this guy actually thought I was saying it was impossible for Conor to need to pull out in the future because he has Jesus healing powers or something. The point was Conor has and would show up and fight with injuries most other fighters would pull out with, like RDA's foot.

You are blind, RDA was visibly smaller than his usual self against Alvarez. Thank USADA for that. And LEL at Alvarez hitting 5 times harder than McGregor.
USADA was around when RDA shitstomped Cerrone in a minute. And i know computer nerds like McGregor but he can't hit hard deal with it. He's a ginger pussy, end of story.

Conor has been injured. And he showed up and won anyway.
with a broken foot?

yeah, i don't think so. everyone has minor injuries in camps, and they show up and fight, they just don't yap about it all the god damn time. when they get seriously injured, they pull out. everyone knows it's the nature of the game and it happens, but conor keeps saying people are afraid of him and are faking it, and his obnoxious fans perpetuate this bullshit even further. it's just one of many shitty things he does and his fans enjoy doing.

at one point, conor will get injured, because everyone in this sport gets injured, and i will mock him and his fans relentlessly when he pulls out of the fight. it will be glorious.

pretty stupid thing to say....RDA was injured so whats he on about....does he now think he could have beaten Conor while injured? then he fucking should have shown up to fight....

Back