RDA to McGregor: If you had fought me at UFC 196, you would be dead

We saw what post USADA Dos Anjos looks like. And he got wrecked by Alvarez.

He pulls out with a bruised foot out of fear then talks shit. Rick Franklin KO'd Lidell with a broken arm and this guy is hidding behind a buise.

Eddie Alvarez clubbed him and knocked him out. Are we really dismissing the possibility that Connor could do the same? Seriously?

RDA would kill him, there's no debate here. Conor isn't half the athlete RDA is.
Actually there is a debate here, considering what you said wasn't factual but actually an opinion which everybody is entitled to. What does it matter if RDA is a better athlete? He's probably a better athlete then Alvarez too but that didn't save him. MMA is full of C & D level athletes.

Just like i have always said: RDA would've gotten and will get knocked out if they ever fight eachother.

RDA is a true company man, he even pulled out of the Conor fight in order to avoid destroying the UFC cash cow. Truly a great man.

Do you understand what a paper champ is?

A paper champion doesnt one punch KO the most dominant champ in the sport.

Yes he needs to be stripped if he isnt going to defend the belt but Mcgregor is the true champ.
He's the poster boy champ and they wanna hold onto him as long as they want. When he won the belt, he was the legit champ. When he refused to defend it in fear of losing his meal ticket, he became a closet paper champ.

I like RDA but nobody should talk shit to anyone coming off of a loss.

Just like i have always said: RDA would've gotten and will get knocked out if they ever fight eachother.
You won't have to worry about it because Conor won't be worthy to fight RDA after these next two losses.

You mean after the next to wins?
To wins? What are you 12?

And no, I know what I meant. Let me go even further, he's gonna get crushed AGAIN by Diaz and then go back to 145 where the weight cut will kill him and he will be dominated by Aldo. Then where does he go?

He's the poster boy champ and they wanna hold onto him as long as they want. When he won the belt, he was the legit champ. When he refused to defend it in fear of losing his meal ticket, he became a closet paper champ.

Your clueless if think he didnt defend out of fear.

RDA and Diaz are tougher fights than Aldo or Edgar at 145. You make no sense. He was moving up to fight the 155lb champ when this all went down. Conor has no fear. You can say he is delusional but fear thats funny.

Pulls out of fight, loses belt, talks trash to the person who showed up to fight o_O

Your clueless if think he didnt defend out of fear.

RDA and Diaz are tougher fights than Aldo or Edgar at 145. You make no sense. He was moving up to fight the 155lb champ when this all went down. Conor has no fear. You can say he is delusional but fear thats funny.
You're a fucking moron. He's taking fights with no risk and major rewards. He gets to keep his title with every asswhooping he takes.

To wins? What are you 12?

And no, I know what I meant. Let me go even further, he's gonna get crushed AGAIN by Diaz and then go back to 145 where the weight cut will kill him and he will be dominated by Aldo. Then where does he go?
Toxic.

Back