RDA to McGregor: If you had fought me at UFC 196, you would be dead

Sounds like RDA is heart broken, now he can only daydream about all that money he didn't get. He can only blame himself, he should have been more careful in his training.

I always though Conor would probably have KOd RDA and after Eddie did it, I think it's even more likely. RDA is probably on his way down like Pettis though, so it'll probably never happen.

Lol, Conor would have wicked him worse than Eddie did. Luckily for him, he got "injured" and had to pull out. This match can still happen though, if RDA can work his way back to a title shot.

RDA needs to sit down, he just got whipped.

people still think a fighter, trying to get a money fight, coming off of a loss, needs to shut up? who cares if he pulled out, he should talk even more if anything.

He's no longer in the running so he needs to worry about his own career, there's nothing he can say to make himself relevant now

Conor was talking wild when RDA reluctantly pulled out. If Conor can talk shit, I see no reason why RDA should be quiet. Besides, he's right. He woulda murked conor lol

That's the thing, Conor fought, RDA pulled out. It sounds better when the guy who fights talks

RDA lost his payday and his belt.

He didn't get paid for fighting Alvarez?...thats news to me...and again Quittor "El Tapo" McTapper got beat by a guy that RDA mauled...which was the point that RDA was making in the title of the thread. Don't want to address that though, right...just making it about money...because thats all the fans really care about anyway...the behind the scenes stuff...not the actual fighting...

He didn't get paid for fighting Alvarez?...thats news to me...and again Quittor "El Tapo" McTapper got beat by a guy that RDA mauled...which was the point that RDA was making in the title of the thread. Don't want to address that though, right...just making it about money...because thats all the fans really care about anyway...the behind the scenes stuff...not the actual fighting...
Are you seriously comparing a fightpass payday against Alvarez to a PPV payday against McGregor? Never go full retard.

Are you seriously comparing a fightpass payday against Alvarez to a PPV payday against McGregor? Never go full retard.
I don't care about the pay, you diva, what part did you not understand about that?...You'll never have to worry about going full retard, cause you clearly live in that space 24/7...dunce. In less than 2 weeks Quittor "El Tapo" McTapper will get beat up again by a guy that RDA mauled. Mctapper couldn't beat RDA or Alvarez....which was the point of the thread, retard.

D'errrrr!!!

I don't care about the pay, you diva, what part did you not understand about that?...You'll never have to worry about going full retard, cause you clearly live in that space 24/7...dunce. In less than 2 weeks Quittor "El Tapo" McTapper will get beat up again by a guy that RDA mauled. Mctapper couldn't beat RDA or Alvarez....which was the point of the thread, retard.

D'errrrr!!!
I don't care that McGregor lost but to say he's come out worse than RDA in this situation is ridiculous, RDA lost his payday and his belt. McGregor still has a belt and still has big paydays. You just realised what you originally said was completely retarded.

Most Conor fans who saw the Eddie fight looked at it with confirmation bias, thinking that it clearly displayed how a superior boxer could knock out RDA, thus Conor would have won the belt at 196. They completely gloss over the part of the fight where RDA was deep in on a shot and that the only reason Eddie stayed on his feet was the fact that he's one of the strongest LWs out there and arguably the best wrestler in the division outside of Khabib. The vast majority of LWs are on their backs at that point in the fight, let alone Conor, who would be on his back and not making it to the end of the round unless RDA wanted to prolong the beating.

Exactly.

RDA's run of success was against a string of striking-based fighters. Strikers like Conor. RDA eats strikers for breakfast. He always has.

The only guys who've given RDA trouble are opponents with a solid wrestling background. Even when they've used striking, like Jeremy Stephens did, it's been with counter-wrestling in their back pocket. And that ain't Conor.

Lol, Conor would have wicked him worse than Eddie did. Luckily for him, he got "injured" and had to pull out. This match can still happen though, if RDA can work his way back to a title shot.
LOL rewatch the fight
Imagine if the rda the take down stop and captured neck happened to connor instead of alverez it would be a 1st round tapping

dead dead?

128284-400x217-caskets-for-funerals.jpg
A living death....

Back