RDA to McGregor: If you had fought me at UFC 196, you would be dead

I concur.

right.gif

Love that Conor yaps it up, even when it makes zero sense.

Anyone who knows fighting knows Conor isn't fighing off that RDA wrestling like Eddie did. Conor's on his back eating a beating within 20 seconds if those two ever find themselves locked in a cage together.

They really need to keep putting Conor in with strikers like Nate as much as possible. Your RDAs, Alvarezes and even Cowboys (dude took down Cote beautifully) are going to make him their pet on the deck pretty comfortably.

Easy to say that after you pulled out of the fight.

So now he wants the fight?

Now he wants to talk crap outside the cage instead of letting his hands do the talking for him?

Next time, show up....don't pull out of a fight and then talk crap....classless....

You had a bruised foot mate, then your vag shattered in the same week with fear.

I love Rafael, I really do, but he needs to focus on getting that belt back. Nothing else.

Well RDA, you pulled out. Lost the chance at squillions of dollars. Diaz gets to double-dip on the squillions while you got cracked and finished by Alvarez.

No point slinging mud now. RDA is a great fighter but both he and Conor have bad losses since they were scheduled to fight - seems silly to try and spark up some Twitter beef now.

before i saw rda fight Eddie i thought no way, but when i saw how much smaller he was since pulling out i believe Connor could have done it. rda is in trouble if he cant bulk back up, cuz he looked like a fw the night he lost his belt against alverez

Rda woukd dump conor on his back with ease. Gnp or sub round 1.

Back