RDA to McGregor: If you had fought me at UFC 196, you would be dead

RDA was the exact same, Alvarez is just insanely ripped. Saw his pre-fight open workout? Alvarez hits ATLEAST 5 times harder than McGregor.
AT LEAST 5 TIMES. You can just tell on sight. Quality

You are blind, RDA was visibly smaller than his usual self against Alvarez. Thank USADA for that. And LEL at Alvarez hitting 5 times harder than McGregor.
Not 5 times, no. AT LEAST 5 times. His measurements are only accurate up to 5x

Could you conor have dealt with RDA's takedowns in the first? Who knows maybe, maybe not.

But anybody who thinks the shots Conor hit nate with wouldn't have KO'd RDA are being ignorant

AT LEAST 5 TIMES. You can just tell on sight. Quality

Not 5 times, no. AT LEAST 5 times. His measurements are only accurate up to 5x

My measurements aren't accurate which is why it's atleast. It's probably a lot more than that considering Ginger McGinger has one of the softest looking punches in the universe. Alvarez is so much faster and hits so much harder is the point, not even in the same universe these two. McGregor is a puny featherweight that couldn't hurt Nate Diaz at all and got bullied physically. Now he is smaller and weaker than the first time. gg

My measurements aren't accurate which is why it's atleast. It's probably a lot more than that considering Ginger McGinger has one of the softest looking punches in the universe. Alvarez is so much faster and hits so much harder is the point, not even in the same universe these two. McGregor is a puny featherweight that couldn't hurt Nate Diaz at all and got bullied physically. Now he is smaller and weaker than the first time. gg
Yeah, at least 5 times is still a stupid estimate.

You are such a moron, you should be perma banned from the internet as a whole.

Thank you for that insightful response. Care to elaborate? Remember not to forget to breath whilst you rage infront of your keyboard imagining how much harder Eddie Alvarez hits than Conor lol

USADA was around when RDA shitstomped Cerrone in a minute. And i know computer nerds like McGregor but he can't hit hard deal with it. He's a ginger pussy, end of story.

Yeah he can't hit hard because he couldn't KO a guy with an iron chin and amazing durability like Diaz. A guy who ended 17 of his 19 wins by TKO/KO can't hit hard, dat Mcgregor-hater logic.
And computer nerds? get on with the times, grandpa, that retort stopped being cool in the mid 80s.

Really can't argue with that.

?.......................................................................

Short notice fighter, coming out of Cabo, out of shape Diaz. A eating and happy McGregor with full training camp loads of hype, see where I was going with this now? <mma4>

I agree, but dude, how you gonna pull out of the fight then talk shit?

Since the strict testing came he pulled out of one fight and got destroyed in the other. I predicted he would lose to Alvarez and feel confident Conor stood a good shot to flatline him as well. RDA is sloppy man and would get tagged. Only question is could he take punishment like Diaz did. Doubtful.
Yea yea call him a cheat thats fucking stupid.

Eddie and RDA both shit on Conor by having a ground game.

Conor might be able to hurt RDA with his precision striking, but eventually that fight gets to the ground. RDA by submission in round 4.

Thank you for that insightful response. Care to elaborate? Remember not to forget to breath whilst you rage infront of your keyboard imagining how much harder Eddie Alvarez hits than Conor lol

He wasn't landing good shots at all. He landed a few good shots, mostly the counters but that was it. He was unable to find Nates chin because his opponent wasn't smaller and his left straight is only accurate when it's thrown downwards. RDA not having a significant height and reach disadvantage would also not get hit flush on the jaw and instead molest Conor with his much superior speed and power. RDA cut Nate so bad they had to stop the round, and he threw like 1 punch for every 10 Conor threw.

You got knocked out by Eddie bro the most overrated guy

Back