RDA just finished his Training camp

Wake up Rafael. It's all over.

Made this gem in literally 2 seconds. Feel free to repost so more butt hurt ensues from RDA "fans".

XRKfBE6.png

This might be the dumbest post I have ever read on these forums. I hope that wasn't your real phone number because, if so, you were just added to every telemarketer list I could find. Enjoy the calls!
hahahaha oh man. This made my day. Trolled the shit out of you

Man i hope he beats Conor. I watched the press conference again and he said he was dressed like El Chapo at least 10 times. Annoying as shit when people explain their obvious jokes. The only thing he said I like is I'm living the whatever the fuck I want life. But he is far from the best and when someone like Jones who is a destroyer with hardly putting in the work Conor does isn't getting paid more is stupid. It's not about fighting anymore. RDA ends this shit March 5th.
McGregor has a country behind him, hasn't hit and run and got busted multiple times, doesn't poke people in the eyes and actually finishes the vast majority of his fights. His only UFC fight that didn't finish in a KO was because he sustained a major injury.

McGregor has a country behind him, hasn't hit and run and got busted multiple times, doesn't poke people in the eyes and actually finishes the vast majority of his fights. His only UFC fight that didn't finish in a KO was because he sustained a major injury.
How many times does "McGregor has a country behind him" have to be said. It was like "Who's having more fun than Cam Newton?" before the Super Bowl. I'm glad he has supporters.

Man i hope he beats Conor. I watched the press conference again and he said he was dressed like El Chapo at least 10 times. Annoying as shit when people explain their obvious jokes. The only thing he said I like is I'm living the whatever the fuck I want life. But he is far from the best and when someone like Jones who is a destroyer with hardly putting in the work Conor does isn't getting paid more is stupid. It's not about fighting anymore. RDA ends this shit March 5th.

Conor puts butts in the seats. Jones doesnt to the same extent. Money May made more from one fight than the klitcho bros made entire careers of their HW domination. Life isnt about "fair" it's about revenue you bring and how you leverage it, market position.

Last edited:
Conor puts butts in the seats. Jones doesnt to the same extent. Money May made more from one fight than the klitcho bros made entire careers. Life isnt about "fair" it's about revenue you bring and how you leverage it, market position.
Money May was the best boxer though. Conor isn't far from the best, but he clearly isn't.

Wow, our entire basketball team in HS did plyometrics like that but they were more advanced. He needs to work a little more on martial arts and a little less on his jumping.
Have you thought about coaching?

Made this gem in literally 2 seconds. Feel free to repost so more butt hurt ensues from RDA "fans".

XRKfBE6.png
I can't wait to see how long you Conor "fans" stick around after his loss in two weeks. There's no possible way you guys have lives to have all the time to come up with this stupid shit, lol.

Money May was the best boxer though. Conor isn't far from the best, but he clearly isn't.
I think Wlad would destroy him. But anyway point still stands. "best" has absolutely nothing to do with compensation unless you mean best at selling fights.

Back