RDA just finished his Training camp

Sherdog is gonna literally crash for hours after RDA finishes McGregor by TKO in the 3rd.
4438026+_19fe8ecb5db7c8c13f9f74a9a677ca5c.gif

I thought it came from the ass ?

Source: Rampage Jackson

Rogan had Condit and his movement coach on the podcast talking about how the power comes from the feet and how a lot of fighters feet are unstable from training/walking predominantly on flat surfaces, hence, why Condit and his coach go walking in the woods bare footed on uneven surfaces and other training. Who knows.

Well, he did succeed later that day:

Some observations:

- Doesn't look like the same beam
- Second beam looks shorter
- Used more of a running start in the second video
- Was wearing shoes in the second video

We're just having fun folks...just poking at McGregor a little bit so take it easy

none of this bullshit helps the human head absorb a left hand from hell.

In his other training video with him and Machida his left knee was heavily supported and I assume this video is to remind us that their is not shit wrong with his knee

This video was posted a couple weeks back, before the sparring pictures with Machida.

Wow, our entire basketball team in HS did plyometrics like that but they were more advanced. He needs to work a little more on martial arts and a little less on his jumping.
You saw 5 seconds of his day in that video clip and you're making assumptions that he doesn't practice martial arts? Your post was well thought out.

Wow, our entire basketball team in HS did plyometrics like that but they were more advanced. He needs to work a little more on martial arts and a little less on his jumping.
I love dumb comments like this, as if posting videos of this kind of training means it's the only kind of training he's doing. You're joking, right?

Nice try fanboy. This very same video was posted 11 hours ago. This isn't the same video that was posted a couple of weeks ago.

Are you really trying to dig that deep in hopes of a McGregor win?

Lol. That's quite the hostile response. I'm picking RDA to win, so if anyone looks biased and desperate it is you. There is also a video of RDA sprinting earlier this week and he looks slow as molasses.

You saw 5 seconds of his day in that video clip and you're making assumptions that he doesn't practice martial arts? Your post was well thought out.

Thank you, thank you very much!

Excuse me ma'am but that video of RDA sprinting was his tenth and final sprint and this was after S&C. Nick Curson said that clear as day in the video description. You go and try ten wind sprints and see if your last one looks like a world class athlete.

This thread really has your panties in a twist. You are making the so called Conor "nut huggers" look tame.

nice, reminds me a horse in a race.

You sound like someone who's been "touched" as a little boy. Look bro, I can get you some help if you like.

If you need some, hit me up at 281-330-8004 I'm Mike Jones.

This might be the dumbest post I have ever read on these forums. I hope that wasn't your real phone number because, if so, you were just added to every telemarketer list I could find. Enjoy the calls!

watched it 8 times thinking they were taking turns and the guy in the vest was just really shit on that last hurdle.... then I realised it was on auto loop :/

Back