RDA just finished his Training camp

Wow, our entire basketball team in HS did plyometrics like that but they were more advanced. He needs to work a little more on martial arts and a little less on his jumping.

Interesting. Can't wait to see the world class champions your gyms starts producing.

You have to be the dumbest motherfucker I've ever seen on this forum.

So you quoted a random rap song in an MMA forum and I'm the dumb one? Enjoy your incoming ban btw. Without posting nonsense on Sherdog you should be able to accomplish so much more.

Calling it now...

There is no doubt in my mind...

And no one on SD can deny that...

According to the most accurate MMAth...

McGregor is....

going to...

get completely and utterly DESTRRRROYED by RDA!!!!!!11!!!11!!

Yeah!

Last edited:
Well, he did succeed later that day:

Great footage
I love the way it's dark by the time he succeeds, Conor always talks about how obsessive he is, he was there all night trying until he achieved it
Perfect

Great footage
I love the way it's dark by the time he succeeds, Conor always talks about how obsessive he is, he was there all night trying until he achieved it
Perfect
smh, the first was a vertical jump, with the later jump he stepped into it

RDA should probably be practicing his takedowns and counter striking more instead of spending time doing this bullshit.
yes because he only jumps for 8 hours a day. Also he's so new to MMA that he has no idea how to do TDs or counter strike.

RDA could be on the beach for 3 months and get a call to fight Conor the next day and win.

Bill gates does it better.

Bill-Gates-Jumping-Over-Chair.gif

Looking forward to seeing this guy get his hands on Conor. It's going to be nasty.

yes because he only jumps for 8 hours a day. Also he's so new to MMA that he has no idea how to do TDs or counter strike.

RDA could be on the beach for 3 months and get a call to fight Conor the next day and win.
I didn't say he was new. I said he better work on his takedowns and counterstriking. He's never faced a fighter with the punching power that Conor has or the finishing rate. His counter striking better be sharper than ever. RDA's takedowns are mediocre at best, he better make sure they're more efficient than ever, if he wants to bring the fight to the ground.

3 months on the beach eh? Then why hasn't RDA taken that approach for this camp? Clearly he disagrees with you.

Utter nonsense. Sit anyone with knockout power in a chair and you're still going to sleep.

Not likely without a fist load. Punching power comes from the hips and stance.

I didn't say he was new. I said he better work on his takedowns and counterstriking. He's never faced a fighter with the punching power that Conor has or the finishing rate. His counter striking better be sharper than ever. RDA's takedowns are mediocre at best, he better make sure they're more efficient than ever, if he wants to bring the fight to the ground.

3 months on the beach eh? Then why hasn't RDA taken that approach for this camp? Clearly he disagrees with you.
Mediocre? Did you watch the Pettis fight? His power double was on point and he was setting it up with strikes and landing reactive takedowns all night! Mediocre he says :confused::eek:

Mediocre? Did you watch the Pettis fight? His power double was on point and he was setting it up with strikes and landing reactive takedowns all night! Mediocre he says :confused::eek:
his power was on point? the fight went to a decision last I checked....

Man i hope he beats Conor. I watched the press conference again and he said he was dressed like El Chapo at least 10 times. Annoying as shit when people explain their obvious jokes. The only thing he said I like is I'm living the whatever the fuck I want life. But he is far from the best and when someone like Jones who is a destroyer with hardly putting in the work Conor does isn't getting paid more is stupid. It's not about fighting anymore. RDA ends this shit March 5th.

Back