RDA just finished his Training camp

Yv7l2wA.jpg
Why you always have to kill the dreams of McNuts fans??

I remember seeing that gif before the Aldo fight. How did that one turn out? :)

With 10 year old McGregor fans quoting the gif and asking unrelated questions to defend the honour of their object of affection and sexual attraction

His game plan better be to avoid the uppercut and the straight left.

That's all well and good, but can he do the Northcutt front flip?

RDA may be the best LW ever at attacking in a straight line moving forward against a stationary opponent. I'll give Nick Curson some credit for that...

RDA is probably the most dangerous fighter in the UFC. He is really good at moving forward in a straight line while throwing haymakers and jamming guys up against the cage, remember kids footwork and accuracy are a myth and you don't need any of that mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:
RDA may be the best LW ever at attacking in a straight line moving forward against a stationary opponent. I'll give Nick Curson some credit for that...

Shirley that should be Lord & Master Cordeira's job to sort that out.

RDA is probably the most dangerous fighters in the UFC. He is really good at moving forward in a straight line while throwing haymakers and jamming guys up against the cage, remember kids footwork and accuracy are a myth and you don't need any of that mumbo jumbo.

Ido Portal and his broom stick laugh at this.

RDA gonna jump out of the cage.

Sherdog is going to be amazing when Conor wins. People will be devastated. You think it's been a rough 2 years already? Just wait until he is the first man in ufc history to hold 2 belts at the same time.

Ido Portal and his broom stick laugh at this.
I'm pretty sure RDA's brain would malfunction if he fought someone like Cruz. RDA not know how to turn head to throw punch, RDA really mad

Back