RDA just finished his Training camp

Mendes could do that too and he ended up head clean off

I can't wait to see how long you Conor "fans" stick around after his loss in two weeks. There's no possible way you guys have lives to have all the time to come up with this stupid shit, lol.

Like I said dummy, it was a two second job (edit tweet HTML text + screenshot + MS Paint). RDA is getting smoked on the 5th. Your avatar is funny and so is your sig bud. Get ready to eat more crow is all I can say.

I would have hoped to see RDA practicing takedowns.

Lol yeah I don't understand why MMA fighters get so confused about s@c. You are performing skill work for at least three different sports as is, why do you feel the need to add leap frog style box jump circuits to your workout? Just train more blast doubles Jesus. That's already a great workout.

Lol yeah I don't understand why MMA fighters get so confused about s@c. You are performing skill work for at least three different sports as is, why do you feel the need to add leap frog style box jump circuits to your workout? Just train more blast doubles Jesus. That's already a great workout.

^

And oddly enough his formal training is in pediatrics!

Why do you guys think that this short clip encompasses his entire training camp ?.

Heard he was kod twice in training and has a damaged acl

Just getting the reasons in for why conor will ko him inside 3 minutes

Yah and Conor was KO'ed 5 times in his camp and both of his knees exploded.

So you quoted a random rap song in an MMA forum and I'm the dumb one? Enjoy your incoming ban btw. Without posting nonsense on Sherdog you should be able to accomplish so much more.

A Mike Jones reference is actually funny.

Here we go. Sherdoggers will use this one clip to break down the whole fight.

tumblr_m5f5nflds61ry1rm7o1_250.gif

says the man who finds entertainment in men bashing each other's heads in for sport. You should try calling that number for help.

You know you are in an MMA forum right? I'm sure there is a forum on knitting or something you can peruse.

Back