News Raul Rosas Jr. vs Aoriqileng set for UFC 306 at The Sphere on September 14th.

Who wins?

• Total voters
So thats 7 fights set plus the 2 title fights and Ige/Lopes fights will bump it up to 11.
Either Dana is lying about the number of fights on the card or Ige/Lopes will get shafted.
7 fights set + 2 Title Fights + Ige/Lopes = 10 fights, not 11.

You did him dirty bro <lmao>😭

Waluigi.png

I'd really hope Rosas is on prelims but knowing UFC he won't be. Sorry but dude is a waste of a main card slot, very much like Bo Nickal. The dudes can run through low level guys but as soon as they fight mid tier guys with experience they struggle and it really shows..

I don't think that this is an insurmountable task for Rosas, but I'm still not sold on him, and think experience holds the edge.

Interesting.

I’m thinking the Mongolian Murderer is going to hand Rosas another loss.

They haven’t been confirmed. Helwani said that was the plan.

Grasso is basically guaranteed. They are already doing Spanish Interviews and promotion with her in front of the Sphere

View attachment 1053461
I don’t think she’s nearly as nice looking as she was just a few years ago.

Like Rose.. forget the hair. Her face is damaged from fighting. She’s gone almost 5 rounds with Andrade. And got beat up both times. Even if she edged out the rematch on the scorecards. But her face was fucked up pretty badly after the rematch.

Geezus.

I don’t think she’s nearly as nice looking as she was just a few years ago.

Like Rose.. forget the hair. Her face is damaged from fighting. She’s gone almost 5 rounds with Andrade. And got beat up both times. Even if she edged out the rematch on the scorecards. But her face was fucked up pretty badly after the rematch.

Geezus.
Or she she just didn’t wear makeup

Good matchmaking. Good test for Raul. About the level of opponent he should be fighting right now. Excited to watch this one.

Yeah don't mind this. Qileng is pretty durable and well rounded, still see Rosas winning a decision though.

Either way this isnt that big of a step from Turcios. I think Raul submits him one after a big knockdown in the all Mexican frenzy.

Viva la Mexico!

Back