Rashad Would Beat Cormier In a #1 Contender Fight

Rashad doesn't just have a speed advantage. He has better footwork and better striking. His defensive wrestling would be enough to stop some takedowns.

It would be hard for DC to get ahold of him.

Funny you talk about someone being on crack when you are the one who thinks Rory beat Condit...

You are delusional.

Never said Rory beat Condit. I said he was beating him but you argued that Condit was winning those 2 rounds. Either way he was too green at the time and just rushed in and threw haymakers.

So the OP thinks a mini heavy weight with world class olympic level wrestling (who just out wrestled Henderson .... badly) who is on a tear in the UFC whether it was at HW or LHW can't .... beat .... Rashad??

Ok pal whatever you say.

nah i think cormier would school rashad. The only LHW i see giving cormier problems is Rumble.

Never said Rory beat Condit. I said he was beating him but you argued that Condit was winning those 2 rounds. Either way he was too green at the time and just rushed in and threw haymakers.
You said the fight shouldn't have been stopped and that Rory should have won the fight.

Rory was sent to the hospital mentally and physically broken from what Condit did to him.

It was a good stoppage.

So the OP thinks a mini heavy weight with world class olympic level wrestling (who just out wrestled Henderson .... badly) who is on a tear in the UFC whether it was at HW or LHW can't .... beat .... Rashad??

Ok pal whatever you say.
Out wrestling old man Hendo really means a lot. Especially when Cormier was fucking huge compared to Dan.

Rashad is better than anyone DC has ever fought.

He is too fast and has great footwork. He would box Cormier up. If Cormier could take him down over and over again, maybe he could win, but Rashad would probably dispose of him. It would be hard for DC to get ahold of Shad.

bender_laugh_moar.jpg

You said the fight shouldn't have been stopped and that Rory should have won the fight.

Rory was sent to the hospital mentally and physically broken from what Condit did to him.

It was a good stoppage.

I said if it wasnt stopped he would have won a decision, there is a difference.

out wrestling old man hendo really means a lot. Especially when cormier was fucking huge compared to dan.

Rashad is better than anyone dc has ever fought.

He is too fast and has great footwork. he would box cormier up. If cormier could take him down over and over again, maybe he could win, but rashad would probably dispose of him. It would be hard for dc to get ahold of shad.

lol so dumb... apparently you think fast hands= good boxing

Out wrestling old man Hendo really means a lot. Especially when Cormier was fucking huge compared to Dan.

Rashad is better than anyone DC has ever fought.

He is too fast and has great footwork. He would box Cormier up. If Cormier could take him down over and over again, maybe he could win, but Rashad would probably dispose of him.

It should be worth noting that Rashad couldn't outwrestle old man Hendo...Rashad landed 0/8 takedowns against Hendo. And the striking was basically even.

I'm a huge Rashad fight so I'm a little biased but I think I still would favor Cormier at 60 to 40

It should be worth noting that Rashad couldn't outwrestle old man Hendo...Rashad landed 0/8 takedowns against Hendo. And the striking was basically even.

IT should be worth noting that it was a different Hendo that Rashad fought

Rashad underperformed and looked like shit against Hendo and Nog.

I think he would be showing up with his A game like he did against Chael.

How so? Hendo was off TRT in both fights. And Hendo was actually coming into the Cormier fight off of a win instead of a decision loss.

LOL what the fuck are you talking about?

maybe, just maybe it was the same guy, but Cormier is THAT good

look at what he did to heavyweights, its not surprising the way he threw Henderson around like a kid, arguments like yours are the stupidest of their kind

DC and it's not even close lol. DC would be the ALPHA in that fight.

Let me also remind you that Cormier has hard sparring sessions with Cain

Rashad would be absolutely destroyed in this fight. Thanks

Don't see it. Cormier is a lot stronger, dude slammed Barnett like it was nothing. His wrestling is a lot better as well, as far as striking goes I think Shad's is slightly better. Still not enough for him to win the fight.

They are two separate clauses. I said he beat HW guys with strikes. And then I said he schooled Hendo. I did NOT say HOW he schooled Henderson.

You may want to improve your reading comprehension skills.

You wrote "Cormier's striking won him fights at HW and schooled Hendo at LHW." That means "Cormier's striking won him fights at HW and (Cormier's striking) schooled Hendo at LHW." The second clause doesn't have a subject of its own because the only subject is "Cormier's striking."

What you should have written is "Cormier's striking won him fights at HW and he schooled Hendo at LHW." See the difference?

Writing skills. May want to work on 'em. Also, intellectual honesty. Just accept that your sentence did not represent your point, admit it and move on.

Back