Rashad Would Beat Cormier In a #1 Contender Fight

People really think Evans is harder to take down than Barnett? Okie Dokie.

They are two separate clauses. I said he beat HW guys with strikes. And then I said he schooled Hendo. I did NOT say HOW he schooled Henderson.

You may want to improve your reading comprehension skills.

Rashad all day. He is too fast for DC. Has better striking. I think his wrestling is definetly good enough to be competitve with Cormier.

It is MMA and anything can happen, but I'd put money on Shad. He is underrated on here since he lost to Nog.

Rashad would be running away until DC clinched him, then he'd get tossed around like a rag doll.

If DC rag dolled Barnett, Rashad is like a cookie with a glass of cold milk for him.

Hate to say it but Rashad is a second tier guy these days.

Rashad vs Anthony Johnson would be awesome.

People really think Evans is harder to take down than Barnett? Okie Dokie.

I don't think it's that unreasonable, you really think there is a huge difference?

Barnett was bitchtossed by a 225 lb. Couture for most of their fight, so it's not like Cormier was the first undersized guy to do it, but then again prime Couture was a way better wrestler than either Barnett or Rashad.

DC definitely beats Rashad's ring rusted ass, I'm sorry, but it'd go the Hendo route IMO

I still wanna see this fight

Cormier is a whole level ahead Rashad. Cormier will be champion.

The Shad that fought Tito would win in my opinion. Granted Tito wasn't much of a test, but Shad absolutely beasted him anyways.

DC is probably the best wrestler in all of MMA. He rag dolls heavyweights, yet he'll be able to do nothing against Evans?! He didn't even wrestle Nog. He's way past his prime and the UFC doesn't want to see a rematch against Jones.
Lol... Says who? Evans/Jones made bank for the UFC in PPV buys.

They would be just fine with that rematch.

Evans is not a talented striker anymore. The way he tried striking against Nog was plain embarrassing.
He is not a talented striker anymore because of how he performed in one fight?

I forgot that fighters never had off nights.

Evans is outmatched, he had nothing for Hendo wrestling wise and we saw what DC did to Hendo.

Rashad has a very crackable chin as well, it's just a horrible fight for Rashad. Cormier is better in everything except pure speed
Rashad has "a very crackable chin" ???

Which is why he has been KO'd once in his career...

Wrestling is good enough to be competitive against Cormier? Has better striking?

Cormier has had his way with everyone he has faced on the feet. Rashad struggled both in the wrestling and striking department against Hendo.

Cormier whips Rashad.

TS must be on crack if he thinks Rashad handles DC. Rashad doesnt box up Cormier, Cormier is a fantastic striker. Being quicker doesnt mean you are better technically. Honestly I think Cormier beats him everywhere.
Rashad doesn't just have a speed advantage. He has better footwork and better striking. His defensive wrestling would be enough to stop some takedowns.

It would be hard for DC to get ahold of him.

Funny you talk about someone being on crack when you are the one who thinks Rory beat Condit...

You are delusional.

Didnt GSP outwrestle Rashad in training, plus cormier is the better striker
Keyword, "in training."

Also, I never heard about GSP out wrestling Rashad. You probably made that up since you are in love with Rory and GSP.

Cormier is not a better striker than Shad.

Keyword, "in training."

Also, I never heard about GSP out wrestling Rashad. You probably made that up since you are in love with Rory and GSP.

Cormier is not a better striker than Shad.

I was never a GSP fan but I do respect him.
He is.
[YT]IXhxK1irI_A&hd=1[/YT].

DC would knock him out cold..

Back