Rashad Would Beat Cormier In a #1 Contender Fight

Cormier has fought no one even close to the skill of Rashad yet. No way he would take a fight that dangerous. I would be happy if he even fought a competent, dangerous striker in his prime like Manuwa.

No one close? Not even Dan Henderson? The guy that took Rashad to a split decision?

Rashad Evans has looked good once in his last 4 fights, and that was only because he was fighting Chael who has also looked good once in his last 4 fights and that was against Shogun who has also looked good just once in his last 4 and that was against James Te Huna who has also looked good just once in his last 4... you see the pattern here?

Cormier is on another level right now, but even on Rashad's best day I highly doubt he beats him. Cormier owns him in every aspect of the fight imo.
Cormier is on another level right now based on what?

Cummings and Hendo at LHW and Mir and Big Country at HW

Damn I just can't wait for him to fight someone elite so either the talk can be justified or silenced. Because I don't how much longer I can stand this. His more, lets say enthusiastic fans, continue to elevate him to stratospheric levels after every fight and his best fights were in StrikeForce at HW. Maybe we ought to just let things play out at this point. We will all know soon enough

Not if the same guy that lost to lil Nog meets up

nah, none of that. rashads fire has gone out while daniels is blazing

Rashad has always surprised me but I think in his last 2 or 3 fights he's put me to sleep.
Sonnen was off TRT in my opinion and he's a smaller 205er
Cormier has fire and momentum I think he wouldn't be taken down for long if at all by Evans. Evans never took Jones down

This fight would look a lot like Sonnen/Rashad, only it will be Rashad being put on his back and promptly turtling and quitting.

Not if the same guy that lost to lil Nog meets up

News flash, Rashad is the same guy that lost to Lil-Nog.

It's wrong to think that was just "an off night" for Rashad. Lil-Nog's TDD was on point, and standing Rashad obviously has nothing for a guy as technical as Lil-Nog.

It's the fight to make now that Jones has manned up and signed on to fight Gus.

Winner of Rashad/DC gets first crack at the new champ

DC would annihilate him, and I was saying this since before their fight was canceled. It would have been pure domination.

Back