Rashad on Lil Nog: "He's a Really Good Boxer, Good Counter Puncher, But I'm Faster."

Shad by UD. I don't think it's going to be too tough for him.

Rashad is a better wrestler than those other guys. As far as mma wrestling goes, but something tells me that Lil nog is gonna be well adjusted for this fight. Lil nog has a chance as long as Rashad isn't spamming TD's that even if defended Evans holds on for dear life.

Personally I think Lil Nog has simpley had the wrong tactics in the UFC, he's become so focused on avoiding the takedown and spending any time on his back that he's let it kill his offence standing and on the ground.

Not sure how hopeful I am of things changing but perhaps 5 rounds vs Evans will make him a bit more aggresive?

Everything he said was 100% truthiness.

evans striking is very overrated.

does every one forget how Forrest was handling him on the feet for the first two rounds of there fight?

does every one forget how Forrest was handling him on the feet for the first two rounds of there fight?

He has good timing and is very explosive with his shots. He also shows improvement pretty much everytime he fights.

2 things

1) That was 4 years ago (damn 4 years already)

2) Who landed the most effective shot of the fight while they were on the feet? I'm gonna say Rashad

this is a easy win for evans lil nog does bad with good wrestlers

This will be Davis fight all over again, only with clearer UD for Rashad.

Rooting for Nog, but that's my realistic prediction.

When had Rogerio shown such brutal leg kicks though?

Lil nog is way past his prime and can't handle wrestlers. Rashad is going to lnp this one to a decision.

Lil Nog is like the ultimate gatekeeper at LHW. Rashad wins this.

I don't even think this fight makes much sense, Rashad should win by UD.

Rashad's top game and takedowns are too much for Nog. He better watch out trading with him, Rogerio's one of the best on the inside in that div, and Shad's defense is poor up close (arms flailing, needs space to land counters). He's pretty good at wrestling himself out of danger though, even when being on the verge of Shadfacing.

Shad by decision, I think this is easy to call.

Evans should win this via UD or a late TKO.

Nog has the power though to hurt Evans and put Evans in some kind of trouble but Evans wins it.

Rashad via handsomeness

Back