Rashad on Lil Nog: "He's a Really Good Boxer, Good Counter Puncher, But I'm Faster."

I hope to see a great fight, if I'm picking with my brain its Rashad by UD but if I go with my emotions I want to see Lil Nog with the TKO

I doubt that.

Also, if Rashad tries to toy with Rogerio on the ground, we may see a submission.

Nog better train some sweeps and some submissions off his back or something because this fight is hitting the mat.

Shad by UD or possible TKO.

Pulling for lil nog though.

He wasn't looking good against tito up until the body shot that put him away he getting out struck IMO.

You must be thinking of some other fight because Rashad tooled Tito in their rematch.

Last edited:
Rashad can't take a punch well? He's only been KO'd once. Sure, the guy may have been rocked in his last several fights, but the only person who has KO'd him is Machida after throwing about 20-50 punches at him.

But I guess that's the definition of not having a chin on Sherdog...

Shad by whatever he wants.

That's because he doesn't get hit often, it's not like he was eating Rampage bombs he was taking him down.
It's pretty obvious that when he gets hit he gets rocked. Machida missed most of the punches too.
I'm not saying you should go out and eat punches to prove you have a chin.

Against Jones who notably lacks ko power he was holding back a lot to avoid getting rocked after eating some elbows.
Yeah dude he doesn't have a "glass chin" but compared to other top fighters he doesn't have a very strong chin.

Can't argue with that. Evans won't be boxing him, so that part likely won't matter much.

Evans UD.

Easy win for Rashad. Nog is done, as much as I, as many of you have enjoyed his fights over the years, he has not looked good lately and is way too slow for Shad.

rashad rather easily, he has too good top control to get subbed

Rashad's my fav. fighter, so I'll go for him. Shad is just that good. Blast Diet Nog out in spectacular fashion, then get the Jones rematch....I believe....

i wonder why they keep giving big nog strikers its like they want him to lose

i wonder why they keep giving big nog strikers its like they want him to lose

I wonder when people will learn that Big Nog has a twin brother that fights at LHW. Sometimes he's called Lil Nog, or my fave, Diet Nog. They aren't the same guy.

Also, I wouldn't call Rashad a "striker".

Confusing post man.

I see Shad winning a decision like the majority, hope I'm wrong though.

Back