Rashad on Lil Nog: "He's a Really Good Boxer, Good Counter Puncher, But I'm Faster."

He's actually right. I'm a Nog fan, but Rashad indeed has the speed advantage. That being said, despite it being a bad matchup for him on paper, I think Lil Nog will pull of an upset.

I really think speed is the factor in this fight. Rashad KO'ing little nog isnt really a far stretch when you think about it. I could see Shad land something similar to what he did to chuck.

as much as i hated rashad against my man rampage...

rashad is going to ko nog 2nd round

like tyson said "speed kills"?

This is a bullshit fight. Hopefully Rashad doesnt take this fight lightly, I want to see him against Gus/Anderson/Lyoto2

rashad is gonna get the better of nog with his speed advantage.

He'll get over confidant and walk into a counter and we'll see 'shad face 2.0.

lil Nog 2nd round ko!

He also isnt not right though.

jackie+chan.jpg

Rashad has great wrestling and a BJJ blackbelt, yet I've never seen him go for a sub.

True, but I think he handled himself pretty well against Thiago Silva on the ground. Iirc he mounted him briefly in that fight

no way known is he better looking, Nogs got the rugged look going on

Rashad's chin is a little weak, but very few people recover from getting rocked the same way Rashad does. Jones had him in trouble a tonne during their fight and he survived to decision, which I found pretty impressive. I say Shad by decision, where he mixes in strategic takedowns near the end of the round and otherwise keeps it standing.

Rashad is faster but timing negates speed. Nog is a great boxer with solid counter striking and is comfortable trading in the pocket.

Rashad will obviously look to mix it up though, and we've seen how the threat of the TD hurts Nog's striking game.

Faster for one and a half round, Evans slows down fast.

damn this is going to be just like the lil nog phil davis fight. such a shitty match up for lil nog. hope he could pull it off tho.

Faster for one and a half round, Evans slows down fast.

That's true. I think he just doesn't do a great job of pacing himself(spams takedowns), and also he doesn't inflict a lot of damage, so his opponents stay in the fight.

This fight doesn't feel right to me. I have a feeling it's not going to happen.

If it does, Rashad takes a decision but it'll be closer than a lot of people think.

This fight doesn't feel right to me. I have a feeling it's not going to happen.

If it does, Rashad takes a decision but it'll be closer than a lot of people think.

I get the same feeling. Felt the same way about the Shogun fight as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back