Rashad on Lil Nog: "He's a Really Good Boxer, Good Counter Puncher, But I'm Faster."

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Rashad-Evans.jpg

"He's a really good boxer, a good counter boxer. But I'm faster. I'm quick. I think (speed will be my big advantage). Besides, I think I'm better looking too.

Read the whole article here:
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/12/23/...s-vs-antonio-rogerio-nogueira-just-made-sense

Last edited:
We know yer gonna use wrestling anyway rashad, so stop bragging about being "faster" striking.

Seeing how Rogerio did vs Davis and Bader, style wise I dont like this fight for him. Although, he did TKO Tito and looked good. And Rashad is not a guy who can take a punch well.

I think Rashad by UD as long as he doesnt get hit too hard. If he does, Rogerio by TKO

It's true.

Nog is more comfortable in the pocket though.

i'm going with rashad obviously

I agree.

I see Rashad using his wrestling a lot in this fight though.

Rashad has great wrestling and a BJJ blackbelt, yet I've never seen him go for a sub.

I, along with most observers, expect Evans to wrestle his way to a decision in this fight, but I'll be extremely impressed if Evans stands with LilNog, and outboxes him.

Man, lil Nog can't catch a break. The guy keeps getting matched up with wrestler after wrestler

Picking Lil Nog for the win. if the fight hits the ground maybe he can remember his BJJ

Rashad by decision though I think he stands with him for a bit and does well.

Back