Rashad on Lil Nog: "He's a Really Good Boxer, Good Counter Puncher, But I'm Faster."

as much as i hated rashad against my man rampage...

rashad is going to ko nog 2nd round

like tyson said "speed kills"?

Yeah, but good counter puncher = good timing, which is why it could be dangerous.

Too bad that Rashad can probably take him down at will.

I agree with him.

Evans has always been one of my favorite fighters.

Very underrated. Nogueira is underrated as well, aside from the Pride faithful.

This would probably be the third biggest win of his career behind Chuck, Forrest and either before or after Rampage depending on the quality of the overall performance, assuming he wins.

I think it's a much closer fight than people realize, in all areas. Nogs grappling is underrated outside of the Brilz fight and Rashad's striking never gets respect. I think it could be fireworks but it could also be a snoozer, the snoozer favors Rashad so I am going to hope he plays to his strengths and gets a W, that being said if he wants to make a case for a rematch with Jones he needs to start putting people's lights out. If he does to Nog what he did to Chuck he would be considered a legend by many. I already see him as a legend, in a sense. Just ahead of his time and underrated and overhated. He's a smart cat

I have a strong feeling Rashad will get either a tko/ko here, its a simple case of his athleticism giving him the upper hand here.

Seeing how Rogerio did vs Davis and Bader, style wise I dont like this fight for him. Although, he did TKO Tito and looked good. And Rashad is not a guy who can take a punch well.

I think Rashad by UD as long as he doesnt get hit too hard. If he does, Rogerio by TKO

He wasn't looking good against tito up until the body shot that put him away he getting out struck IMO.

2 things

1) That was 4 years ago (damn 4 years already)

2) Who landed the most effective shot of the fight while they were on the feet? I'm gonna say Rashad

it was 4 years ago,and evans striking still is pretty much the same. You know what kills me, when people say evans had good footwork.

He wins this fight by wrestling, but evans tends to get hit with big shots a lot, and his chin is not so so great.

He wasn't looking good against tito up until the body shot that put him away he getting out struck IMO.
Didnt he finish Tito in like 3 minutes or something? lol.. thats pretty good Tito doesnt come in there to get embarraced

Seeing how Rogerio did vs Davis and Bader, style wise I dont like this fight for him. Although, he did TKO Tito and looked good. And Rashad is not a guy who can take a punch well.

I think Rashad by UD as long as he doesnt get hit too hard. If he does, Rogerio by TKO

If Lil Nog touches Rashad's chin, its over. After Lil Nog fought Bader and Davis there is a clear cut plan to beat him, take him down and don't get too cocky with GnP. Lil Nog has always had 'bad' TDD, and he doesn't have the guard of his brother.

If Rashad rushes in though I could see Rogerio getting the TKO, kind of like the Tito fight. On a side note why do we have Lil Nog facing all these wrestlers? Does Joe Silva hate him? I'd love to see a striking match of Lil Nog v Diabate. Hell even a rematch with Shogun would be interesting.

The only sure thing in this fight is that Nog will finish it completely unscathed. Rashad has had a tendency to fight his opponents fight in the 1st round, that's nog's only chance. After which Rashad will surely employ his holding and waiting tactics to avoid an actual fight.

The only sure thing in this fight is that Nog will finish it completely unscathed. Rashad has had a tendency to fight his opponents fight in the 1st round, that's nog's only chance. After which Rashad will surely employ his holding and waiting tactics to avoid an actual fight.

if nog manages to catch him with something early, it could be a major upset.

Are you for real? Rashad was being patient, and when he had his openings, he took advantage. He outstruck AND took down Tito in the first.

Why the hell not? Rashad by Submission. Yeah that's right Evans first submission of his career against a Noguiera brother.

as long as he doesn't inquire if lil nog has any more mid fight, he should be alright.

Rashad can't take a punch well? He's only been KO'd once. Sure, the guy may have been rocked in his last several fights, but the only person who has KO'd him is Machida after throwing about 20-50 punches at him.

But I guess that's the definition of not having a chin on Sherdog...

Shad by whatever he wants.

Nog's offense was pathetic against Bader and Davis. The threat of the takedown completely freezes him. Rashad will decision him easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back