Raquel Pennington: "I wanted to fight not be hugged the whole time"

The only reason rocky is salty is she was out muscled in the clinch. Numerous times she dived in to initiate the clinch or tried to spin holly around on the cage just to get spun back. Either get in shape or peel off and swing. Don't bitch because you couldn't do what she did.

She was the one initiating the clinch work lol

I didn't even realize untill deep into fight week they they already fought that's how memorable their 1st fight was and to run it back as Co-main was a complete brain fart I don't care how fine Holly's ass looks in Daisy Duke type shortz no more mains until she starts laying ladies out...

Last edited:
I think Raquel was too fixated on the red panty night she had waiting for her
upload_2020-1-21_9-54-50.png

Didn't watch much of the fight but from what I did see, she initiated the clinch a bunch of times since she had no idea what to do.

lets do the rematch at the next big UFC event as a co main again!!
WE NEED MORE OF THIS!

Its still too less WMMA on the cards. As always these wmma bouts safe every card, just like it did on saturday again. i think its discrimination that there are more men mma fights on these cards than wmma fights, it should at least be 50/50.

No no noooooo...I think wmma should be 70/30 are you kidding. the chick fights make the entire card watchable....yes, I'm joking....

You were going for the clinch too, its not Holly's fault she's stronger and better

the first 2 rounds, it was holly who initiated the clinch...but, there seemed to be a few occasions where pennington reversed holly against the cage....why didn't she just separate at that point? pennington has to share some of the blame here....but I do place the majority of it on holly....holly has become and extremely boring fighter. she literally only has 2 stoppages in all her ufc fights....only 2...so she is a powder puff striker....she's a decision machine. a boring one at that.

Last time she had an opponent who wanted to fight she was dismantled by GDR.

true, however if you can't stop your opponent from hugging you against the fence for 15 rounds thats your fault.

And your coaches fault.

Maybe she shouldn't have been hugging the whole time then.

Welp then learn some wrestling and how to break a grip before crying. Or go to boxing if your hands are so good.

Jesus, some of these WMMA fighters <1>
I know right, they sound just like the men

I was not paying much attention because wmma suck , but didn't she go for the clinch so the time?

I was not paying much attention because wmma suck , but didn't she go for the clinch so the time?
Yes she did, which makes her look full of shit with her IG post

Well then learn to stop it and impose your will or go do a different fucking sport.

While she enganged the clinch more than Holly smh

Anything for attention hopefully someone called her out on this dumb shit.

"i didnt wanna be hugged i wanted to be the one hugging!"

Back