Raquel Pennington: "I wanted to fight not be hugged the whole time"

Mammothman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hopefully she gets next a fighter that won't be afraid and will trade with her on the feet :rolleyes:

<{JustBleed}>

lets do the rematch at the next big UFC event as a co main again!!
WE NEED MORE OF THIS!

Its still too less WMMA on the cards. As always these wmma bouts safe every card, just like it did on saturday again. i think its discrimination that there are more men mma fights on these cards than wmma fights, it should at least be 50/50.

Last edited:
You were going for the clinch too, its not Holly's fault she's stronger and better

She’s lowkey over the moon with getting a cheque without taking any damage
What did she get paid over 50k?

easy money

Just have Amanda fight both of them at the same time.

I’m not gonna sit here and pretend I wasn’t taking a shit during this fight

Welp then learn some wrestling and how to break a grip before crying. Or go to boxing if your hands are so good.

Jesus, some of these WMMA fighters <1>

Hopefully she gets next a fighter that won't be afraid and will trade with her on the feet :rolleyes:

<{JustBleed}>

Was it impossible for her to extricate herself from Holly's grasp? It takes two to clinch.

I didn't watch the fight as I suspected that it would be lame-ass, so maybe she has a point.

Pretty sure rocky initiated the clinch in the third when she was losing the fight

2 rounds down and she goes into the third with no urgency to do anything to win the fight, and it appeared like she still had gas in the tank

pathetic showing from rocky... should’ve gone all out

Pretty sure rocky initiated the clinch in the third when she was losing the fight

2 rounds down and she goes into the third with no urgency to do anything to win the fight, and it appeared like she still had gas in the tank

pathetic showing from rocky... should’ve gone all out
Absolutely pathetic, I would be glad if she gets cut after this L

Raquel Pennington: "I wanted to fight not be hugged the whole time"

Then you should've peeled her off and kicked her ass, if you don't wanna be hugged then do something about it that's why it's called mixed martial arts.

What was UFC thinking making this fight the co main?? Did they not see the first fight?? Have they never watched a Holly Holm fight??

Clinches should be broken up after a while.

Its the cage that allows for endless clinching.

Blame the fighter, not the rules. If you can't get out of a clinch and create space when you want to, then get good enough so you can.

I would believe that if she was opening up with strikes but every time they separated she was looking for the clinch as well so I don't see how she expects anyone to believe that now

One of the most boring fighters in the ufc complaining she didn't get a chance to "fight" in a 15 minute fight. Does she have some grand delusion she's a fan favorite banger?

Back