Rank these in order of scumminess

All is fair in war. None of these gifs are scummy.

The eye poke
giphy.gif

The groin shot
kTEj73L.gif

Strikes to an unconscious opponent
giphy.gif

Holding a choke to an unconscious opponent
sobralheathma0.gif

Holding a joint lock after the tap/ref touches you

Fake glove tap
oOQZ57z.gif

How do you rank these acts of cowardice?

You forgot one TS the most important one..

oil-check.png

The dreaded oil check

The eye poke
1- The eye poke, hate that shit. The eye is a precious piece of equipment.
2- Holding a Sub or hitting an unconscious opponent can be dangerous.
3- Fake glove tap ; coward move but sometime funny !
4- Groin shot ; shit happens

1-fake glove touch
2-eye poke
3-nut shot
4-not letting go of sub after ref tries to stop the fight
5-hitting unconscious fighter = not letting go of choke when fighter goes out.

3-4 are interchangeable for me

All is fair in war. None of these gifs are scummy.

The gifs were representations of what each thing was. They were pictures to keep people's attention

The gifs were representations of what each thing was. They were pictures to keep people's attention
Yeah im just sayin those particular instances to me weren't too bad. We have to realize what kind of sport we are dealing w here. I mean if jones poked me that much,shit poke him back! Hahah.
I would have made a much bigger deal to the ref about it than he did.

The guy babalu choked came to the ring w a mugshot of babalu on his shirt. So he basically got what he was asking for 100 percent. Babalu was happy to oblige.

Rampage has been murdered by wanderlei twice and had to make sure he was dead. You would too. The last thing he needed was that dude surviving on him.

Etc etc

No way is that more scummy than continuing to pound on someones head who you know 100% is already unconscious.

Fake glove tap is a little sneaky but fair game. I don't like glove taps anyway so wouldn't mind seeing more fake ones to disincentive people from doing them.
Eh, nah.

I mean, I'd agree that it's less serious than most of the others and I'm not the biggest fan of in-fight glove touches either, but active deception about an established benevolent gesture is more than just 'a little sneaky' imo and crosses into scumbag territory.

Strangely, the fake glove tap annoys me the most even though some of the others are a lot more dangerous. There's just something really fucking scummy about any fighter who does it.

Now I find the Werdum distractions like pointing fair play and funny lol.

Eh, nah.

I mean, I'd agree that it's less serious than most of the others and I'm not the biggest fan of in-fight glove touches either, but active deception about an established benevolent gesture is more than just 'a little sneaky' imo and crosses into scumbag territory.
Just dont touch the guys glove then.
I remember when petr yan was decimating some dude and guy tried to glove touch. Petr yan was like fuck that,I'm not done beating the shit out of you. That's how it should be. Leave the touching for after.

Just dont touch the guys glove then.
I remember when petr yan was decimating some dude and guy tried to glove touch. Petr yan was like fuck that,I'm not done beating the shit out of you. That's how it should be. Leave the touching for after.
I'm ok with fighters not touching gloves.
I just disapprove of faking the glove touch.
If you don't want to touch gloves, fine, don't. But then don't pretend you do just to get a cheap shot in.

Hitting a pregnant lady in a hit and run bc you’re fucked up then running back to the scene not to check on the person or person(s) you could have just killed, but to grab your drugs.
upload_2020-2-2_18-18-7.png

That glove tap isn't really that scummy. Almost 4 minutes have passed in the round, if you decide to touch gloves at the 4 minute mark it means you're a gullible fool. Now, if it was a fake glove touch as soon as the fight starts then it'd be a different discussion. This is why you never trust your opponents, I never understood how these guys can give benefit of the doubt and touch gloves after the ref says fight.

Got them all beat
GregJackson.png

The eye poke
giphy.gif

The groin shot
kTEj73L.gif

Strikes to an unconscious opponent
giphy.gif

Holding a choke to an unconscious opponent
sobralheathma0.gif

Holding a joint lock after the tap/ref touches you

Fake glove tap
oOQZ57z.gif

How do you rank these acts of cowardice?

Weird, you forgot to include rubbing vaseline on your body to beat a smaller fighter

Just a coincidence I'm sure...

Back