Rank Conor Mcgregor at 170 lbs.

Why?

He's not fighting welterweights.

Well according to Dana, this was a LW match where they agreed to fight at 170. So he should be unranked.

I’d bet on Lawler to win that fight. Lawler is a good sized welterweight (former middleweight). Lawyer’s chin has held up well so far too.
As far as ranking Conor at welterweight, he probably would sit just outside the Top 10.
Really? Lawler has aged greatly and him and Cerrone were like carbon copies of each other in their fight. IMO, Lawler should not even be top 15 atp, is in the Mike Perry range TBH. Great fighter, one of my favorites, but he's ancient and has lost it. I see a guy like Geoff Neal actually beating almost everyone in the top 10 except for the elite wrestlers like Colby and Usman: home by has lethal hands, incredible athleticism and speed for days. There way he dispatched Perry, who never has got finished by strikes and is a very fast starter was jaw dropping.

Really? Lawler has aged greatly and him and Cerrone were like carbon copies of each other in their fight. IMO, Lawler should not even be top 15 atp, is in the Mike Perry range TBH. Great fighter, one of my favorites, but he's ancient and has lost it. I see a guy like Geoff Neal actually beating almost everyone in the top 10 except for the elite wrestlers like Colby and Usman: home by has lethal hands, incredible athleticism and speed for days. There way he dispatched Perry, who never has got finished by strikes and is a very fast starter was jaw dropping.
Lawler’s definitely declined some, and/or the sport has caught up and passed him by. But I think Cerrone has declined more in the 3 years since he and Robbie fought, I would’ve liked to see Conor fight that version of Cerrone. Maybe I’m wrong, but I just don’t think much of Conor at welterweight. He’s a huge featherweight, a normal sized lightweight, and an undersized welterweight. He’ll o ok fighting other lightweights at 170, but I don’t think he’ll do well at all against real welterweights. And yeah, I think Neal would kill Conor as well.

Question is could he beat WW's at regional competitions ?

He would have negative score there.

Pretty hard to do since his two WW fights were against guys who spent the majority of their careers at 155. And neither was a credible WW wrestler.

Ranking comes out tomorrow, but I'm interested in seeing where you would rank him at welterweight?
Well he's 2-1 at WW against 2 natural LWs, so.........not very high lol.

But I do think he could beat some of the top 10 like Chiesa or Pettis.

Well he is. Just look how he beat Cerrone at 170. Guy who had razor close fight with Robbie Lawler and finished many good WW's. You are huge moron if you deny his skills just because you hate him.
Ok. Has Cowboy ever been accused of not showing up? Yes or no?

He’s probably ranked top 5 at heavyweight!

like duh! This is Conor 6.0 guys!!!!!!

Fucking morons

Wherever Anthony Pettis ranks at WW, Conor is a spot or 2 below him. Pettis has more wins at WW than Conor.

In the UFC #10, the only two I could see him beating are #9 Dos Anjos, #10 Nate Diaz and #3 Masvidal. All are former 155lb fighters and aren't wrestlers.
His cardio is still suspect (in my opinion) and anyone with cardio and wrestling at 170lb could stop him.

Well he is. Just look how he beat Cerrone at 170. Guy who had razor close fight with Robbie Lawler and finished many good WW's. You are huge moron if you deny his skills just because you hate him.
by the time he fought Conor, it was about 2.5 years since the Robbie fight and also 8 fights. Cerrone is not the same fighter that he was when he faced against Lawler. There is a reason why Conor came out of retirement to face Cerrone and that was to stay relevant in the eyes of the casual fan.

Back