Rank Conor Mcgregor at 170 lbs.

He would beat RDA so #5 is guaranteed. So he's top 5. But current accoplishments only granted him #14 in the rankings which I agree with.

2-1 in the division against Nate Diaz and Cerrone ... so like outside the top 10 but definitely top 20?

Ranking comes out tomorrow, but I'm interested in seeing where you would rank him at welterweight?
Tough to say, since he has no wins against any actual Welterweights.

Definitely Top 50 though.

Will let you know when the little manlet actually fights some 170 pound guys.

UFC Rankings came out today. Conor is ranked #14 at Welterweight...

Well he is. Just look how he beat Cerrone at 170. Guy who had razor close fight with Robbie Lawler and finished many good WW's. You are huge moron if you deny his skills just because you hate him.

Ceronne is 2-5 at 170 since 2017. (2-2 at 155). I actually just saw Conor is at 14th in the WW rankings and thats about right really and where he should be. I'm surprised though as I though the UFC would automatically put him at #3-4 just becuase its Conor.

I highly doubt it but you could be right

i mean conor shows he can be takin down and proves more and more he has no disire to improve that part of his gameto be more of a complete mixed martial artist. that why guys like colby, usman, kevin lee, ragin al, maia, woodley will all have conor on his back in no time and there nothing conor can do about it.

nummer-1-logo1.jpg

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

If they hand pick him opponents like they did like the rest of his career, he'll break into top 3-5.
If he actually has to clear the division out and fight killers that don't have CTE or are given 2 weeks notice, the guy will never break into top 5.

OR

Usman is injured, they strip him and make a title shot fight with Gaethje or Masvidal to give Conor a fast chance to be champ. If he were to beat Masvidal or Gaethje for the belt then Usman, Woodley or Edwards fights him and he dies inside the cage. But knowing the UFC they're gonna try to fast track him to be champ and he'll avoid fighting any real killers that don't have CTE.

Probably the best way to do it. Let Usman work his way back up to a title shot.

Usman would probably need 3-4 top 5 wins to do so. He’s getting old, it’s better if he just retired. It would help move the division along.

Any bets he is ranked top 5 when the rankings come out.

Not top 10 because Cowboy wasn't a contender and it was the perfect match for him, a slow starting striker.

It's very hard to say if he has the power to take out the bigger guys like Woodley, Usman, Till and others.

And somehow he jumped to #3 at LW and Justin fell down a spot.
Justin should be ahead of him, but it is what it is...

I just hope Justin get's paid for sitting out if Conor get's the next shot.

Back